1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So If A Covid Vaccine Were Released Tomorrow..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by duke63, Oct 21, 2020.

?
  1. Straight away

28 vote(s)
    31.5%
  2. Give it at least six months

35 vote(s)
    39.3%
  3. Never

28 vote(s)
    31.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. .. would you be first in the queue to take it?

Serious question as there are a few rumours that one is maybe due to be released before Xmas... but it will come with a big disclaimer.

2. My brother had “a vaccine” administered to him in Abu Dhabi several weeks ago.

3. Have you spoken with him since?

4. Last week. He still has one head, two arms and two legs. :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. thats fine and dandy as long as he wasn’t a monopede before he had it!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Don’t want it.

Don’t need it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Immediately.

Its the least I and all people who are old should do so that the younger peoples future (that we have paid for through a lifetime of taxes) is not ruined by an extra year of school. Of course it was only a few years ago that kids were told they had to stay at school until they passed exams or 18years of age. Not to mention more than 60% of them elect of their own free will to go to Uni now; so is education so awful and against their ideals? Hmmmmm...

8. Not a chance I’ll have a vaccine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. i dont pay taxes for your or anyone else kids to go to school or university...
    im happy to pay my bit but expect everyone else to do the same with more paying in and less sponging out!

edit... except mr burnham obviously.... he wants a bigger slice of the pie or no one to have pie..

10. Not a chance in hell.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. I have news for you - if you are paying taxes, a fair percentage is going into education. Look up the figures on the student loan repayments (clue: minimal).

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. yep

13. a points system is the answer... every time you take from the system you pay with some points...kids, education, call the cops, wasted visits to a+e, if you dont use your points you get a rebate if you go over then you can appeal to judge dread or pay...simples!

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Fecked that for a game of What's In It First injections...........will it extend my life span...so probably Not.

15. Benefits....you missed benefits..

If you pay nothing in...

16. I’d be happier with the mk2 or mk3 version :thinkingface:

17. Never unless work travel is blocked without it.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Apparently even if there was a vaccine tomorrow, the Government only plan to vaccinate half the population.

And those who choose to take it, will likely have one injection with another booster soon after.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Definitely not, not sure I ever would at least for a very long time. It's been developed far too quickly for my liking.
    I'll take my chance & go without.

20. No, No and FUCK no!

Let them inject me with a drug that was rushed through development, rushed through, or even avoided any long term testing and forced to market? I Don't think so. Thalidomide anybody? If it has unknown, long term problems then you will never get an explanation, apology or compensation.

I see that a test volunteer died in Brazil yesterday....not a very promising start.

I'm no anti-vaxer, in fact far from it, but they are setting a lot of people up for a big fall; except the drug companies of course.

Not only that, it's probably made in some factory in Asia or the far east; what's in it, who made it? What experience will they have to produce billions of doses? How will standards be maintained? How did it do in the tests? what's the side effects and so on? The mind boggles.

Today in veterinary medical products factory No 354, Gaungzhu, China, Beef steroids; tomorrow Covid Miracle Cure!

No thanks, I'll take my chances the normal way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information