1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So If A Covid Vaccine Were Released Tomorrow..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by duke63, Oct 21, 2020.

?
  1. Straight away

28 vote(s)
    31.5%
  2. Give it at least six months

35 vote(s)
    39.3%
  3. Never

28 vote(s)
    31.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. My grandparents generation they were mostly one child of a family of ten or so as they knew they would lose a few children to diseases that these days don't cause any issues.
    I do think we have to accept that the times in which we personally lived our lives is massively different to all previous generations. And maybe this is a wake up call to life never being quite the same again.

2. I personally am not ani-vax, I don't consider myself an idiot or do I have a tin hat. However, I do feel there's little comparison to where we were then and where we are now, we find ourselves in an unprecedented set of circumstances, if only it was as simple as poison and remedy.
    There's way too much money and way too much political office at stake here, certainly for me to be first in line.
    I'm waiting for the first reported death of some poor soul from C-19 who has had the vaccine, no doubt we'll be hearing all about 'mutations.'
    I hope I'm wrong.

3. I agree, it depends what form this takes. Maybe, as some believe, it's time for a great awakening and long over due sea change in consciousness. Sadly we're a species with amnesia, most will have the jab and contently go back to sleep.

4. No vaccine can ever be 100%. The human body is a complex thing and no two of us are made exactly the same way nor live in exactly the same enviroment.

It was pointed out to me by someone who knows these things that taking ANY medicine has a risk involved even simply things like paracetamol, that some take like smarties.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Agreed - which is why I choose not to take any medication unless I absolutely have to.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. No one has suggested you are or do, certainly not me and if it came across that way I apologise.
    The unprecedented thing I think we are facing is the ease and rapididity of spreading information and how a plausible sounding you tube or facebook video will spread misinformation quicker than the genuine information which by definition tends to be less easily digested or understood. The subsequent claims of censorship when false information is taken down just add to the confusion.

I'm a big fan of this quote:
    upload_2020-12-18_11-51-53.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. In ten years from now, there will be adverts everywhere for....

Did you take a Covid Vaccine
    Contact Fleecem & Scarper
    for a Liability Claim

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. You sign that opportunity away before you have the jab, i believe.

9. It will be ages before they have enough stocks of the vaccine......

If the immunity lasts as long as 6 months, then each person will need four jabs a year.

10. Yes - much mischief making there is.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information