1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I've Booked The 1100 Sp In At Cjs Racing For A Remap

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Turbo, Feb 16, 2019.

1. So... what a great place! Chris and all the guys at Louigi Moto are awesome! Super friendly and very helpful. I spent the day lusting after exotic Ducatis - everything from Foggy Replicas to an X-Diavel.

My bike ended up with 96 rear wheel hp and 73 ft/lb of torque. I'm very happy with that. I'll post some pix of the dyno printout soon.

Cheers, Matt

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice shape to the power graphs:

IMG_9778.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nice, no need to rev past 8k then, or just short shift & ride the grunt.

4. Hows it ride now then compared to before...?

5. I'm going to tax and MOT it April 1st. Then take it for a blast. Hopefully it'll be much improved ;)

6. I gained 10hp at the back wheels and about the same torque with Corse Dynamics induction kit and full MIVV system ... totally different bike turns a naughty bike into a total hoon machine ... did i say about the wheelies :p

7. I've now had the opportunity to ride the bike post re-map. The difference in the low end running is remarkable. The bike is much smoother, and can actually cruise in top at sub 3k revs without feeling like a washing machine with a brick inside. The pickup and torque is much improved. So much so that I nearly flipped the bike due to how easily it now wheelies. Third gear wheelies at 80 mph are a reality.
    The low to mid torque has increased, but in a way that is silky smooth. Second gear wheelies are so ridiculously easy and so smooth to control that they have become part throttle at low revs. This fun machine has become a real hoot to ride.
    Top end power is improved and the bike revs easier, although I would say the gain is not as noticeable as the vast improvement at low to mid revs. But, it's still a nice improvement.
    Overall, easily the best bang-for-buck I've spent on the bike and I would highly recommend Chris at CJ's, as he really knows his shiz. 10/10 from me!

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Good to hear the positive results. I remember when Chris mapped my old hyper the transformation at low revs was night and day and had a big impact on town riding. I’ve got a power commander on my current one which I’ll ditch for a remap when I’ve sorted out dashgate. That’s assuming I can get hold of Chris - he’s like trying to get hold of a mate who owes you cash. With the sunny days upon us you’ll be having a lot of fun. Out of interest do you have standard gearing on your hyper?

9. I've added a tooth to the rear sprocket as I wanted to lower the gearing a tad. First was just a bit too tall ;)

10. which is kinda handy as thats where the rev limiter is...

11. Your running same gearing as me, no need to go to the 14t front.

12. Agree. 42 rear just took the edge off the gearing ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information