1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. B&Q run and using a very old and crap jigsaw to cut the wood to make up some raised bed boxes. Now M3 and need to pack for this week away

2. When @bettes turned up at mine he was whinging about how cold it was so we went to Squires instead as it's marginally nearer.

Saw @Exige there.

Was warmer later on like you said :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Went to Squires at 11am, saw El T but luckily Bettes was with him as my mate was late turning up with his baccie :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. As promised, winter work now complete and finished putting bike back together on Friday :) Very happy with how it looks now and feels like a new bike when looking at it.

Gave it a good clean on Saturday morning and then headed out to Lincoln for a ride out with some great folk off here ;) Cracking weather, great company and ace ride to Willingham woods! Queuing for a cuppa in March!!!

Cooked Mrs M mothers day breakfast in bed this morning with the ankle biters and then we went out for a pootle to get some more miles under her belt before her next lesson :) Lovely leasurly ride it was too, even if the 1198 was urging me to wind it open and put the hammer down lol...

WP_20170326_11_31_37_Pro.jpg

#35164 Ben Mallinson, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Oh and then I cleaned off the fly's and break dust following yesterday so I could take some nice photos of the bike post Winter work being complete...

I'm happy with the results :)

WP_20170326_13_35_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_13_36_12_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_13_36_43_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_13_38_39_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_13_37_25_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_13_38_12_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_13_37_55_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. My mate Tom was at Squires today (Normally Aspirated R1 World Wheelie Record Holder) on his new (old-1990 GSX-R Turbo) he's hoping for 200mph+ on this. Managed about 170mph on shake down runs so far after a full kilometre on the back wheel :Nailbiting:

IMG_2363.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  7. I was thinking over the Winter that I would like to assemble some of the Lincolnshire members and us have a ride up to squires to visit you yorkshire gentlemen this year. Maybe also go for a ride out somewhere too.

Will have a look at my rota when I get back to work and come up with some options for dates if you chaps fancy it?

• Like Like x 1
  8. You'll have to check out the weather forecast beforehand. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Absolutely :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Haha....

Good job you mentioned that, not something we normally have to worry that little bit further south east in gods county :Finger:

11. Was thinking more of them soft yorkshire boys with their cold hands ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. Will revert back at a later date when I have some suggestions for dates to see if we can work something out :)

Always welcome down this way too chaps, we have some cracking roads too ;)

13. Haha, point well made. I've heard they're a bit soft up that way ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Planted potatoes and sweet peas , blast out on the bikes then Moto GP down the pub with left over Indian in between [emoji6]

• Like Like x 3
  15. I know. It's getting this half arsed lot to come out for more than a couple of hours ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Wanted to watch GP but had the mother in law over for dinner. Came up with a genius solution...
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Maybe us Lincolnshire lads and ladies doing it first will shame them in to it and let them see us foreigners for across the boarder aren't as scary as people make out ;)

18. Erm, I have dipped my tongue in most counties in Europe :Hungry:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Just tried to watch the moto GP recording. Ran out with 16 laps to go [emoji26]

20. When we got back I saw that #2 son, wife and children had descended on us (or rather SWMBO as it was Mother's Day) so I spent a couple of hours playing with my 4yo granddaughter (2yo grandson stayed asleep all the time they were at our house).

They left just after 2pm to go to t'other halfs mother to do the same thing in Leeds.

We then headed to Manchester to #1 sons house for a BBQ. I then played football with my 5yo grandson. I have to say he's not a bad little player, and quite useful in goal diving all over the place to save the ball. I was pretty impressed at his exploits. :upyeah:

Tomorrow evening we are back in Manchester but on a night out to see The Commitments :)

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information