1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Tomorrow I'm off to the Cairngorms for the day, so it's an early start to get to the airport and a bloody late one back :confused:

2. Tomorrow I'm In my office finalising the end of year books for the accountant.
    Fun fun fun! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. MEGA DETAIL TODAY. Started at 4.30 am...yep you read that right...Finished at 7pm tonite...now got a beer and I'm fooked!..Porsche Mecan S....Full interior and exterior detail, full chemical decontamination, clay bar, machine polish and 3 layers of protection.

DSC_0026.JPG

• Like Like x 9
  4. MEGA DETAIL TODAY. Started at 4.30 am...yep you read that right...Finished at 7pm tonite...now got a beer and I'm fooked!..Porsche Mecan S....Full interior and exterior detail, full chemical decontamination, clay bar, machine polish and 3 layers of protection. View attachment 89428

5. @rob lewis - have you seen my pm?

6. The inside of the exhaust is a little grubby Are you finishing off tomorrow....?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. I'm currently waiting on a flight to Inverness in Manchester airport.

I've never seen so many pale looking, fat heffers all in one place. Presumably all destined for Magaluf

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. First grandson (now 18 months old) sat on my bike for the first time - he lives in Boise Idaho with my son and expectant wife (it's a girl due in august).

His other grandad in Boise has a Harley, so he's used to sitting on a bike - his reaction was "Mom, I wanna Yamahaaaaa ...."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Just read that 79% of accidents happen in the home.

Finally some good news for the homeless

• Funny Funny x 5
  10. Good photos, think you've captured the moment in the third pic! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oooo a mars bar. You never forget the word power band, the smell of two strokes and the noise of exhaust memories. Oh yeah, sorry, grandkids are cool too :D

#36211 noobie, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Just eaten a Lincolnshire sausage roll. Now enjoying a cup of tea.

• Like Like x 1
  13. image.jpeg I just eaten my toast :)

• Like Like x 7
    • Love You Love You x 4
  14. My best childhood memory was falling asleep on the sofa and waking up in bed thinking, "Wow, I can teleport."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Pulled a Gypsy bird last night and she asked me did i want to go back to hers for a good time.

She wasn't kidding either

I went on the dodgems, waltzers, the ghost train and came home with a feckin goldfish

• Funny Funny x 6
  16. What do you mean clocks with doo dah needles moving up and down? Where's the effin ipad?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. IMG_8840.JPG I'm burning some trees in the garden.

• Like Like x 2
  18. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  19. Well I've knocked on all the neighbouring properties (Number 1 to 12) at the back of mine (maisonettes) and not a single person spoke English or could even understand what I was trying to gesture. I was trying to mime replacing fence panels, tree cutting and spraying. I think the whole close think I'm homeless and trying to get some help. I need to track down the local landlord Mr. Singh, at least he speaks English.
    Tomorrow we start work in anger..... mini digger, chain saw and a tin of fence stain.... real work.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. I could fill that 100 times over.... if you want more wood!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information