1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Last night too many steins were consumed and dancing done in tables between 2000 and 0100 for the four of us late 40's old sods at the beerkeller Cheltenham. What a laugh. Oompah band then a DJ playing all the right songs. Packed with early 20 yr olds who knew all the records I know...and a bit of skin on show ;) . Spent most of the day recovering

• Like Like x 3
  2. My mate told me today that nothing is impossible.

I disagreed.

I've accomplished nothing hundreds of times, and it's perfectly possible

3. Same drive as the Macan s. Owner lacking original thought when it comes to car purchases?

4. Or it's the fellas drive and he has them bring cars to him ;)

5. Any good Tel? I have it to watch.

6. It's a worthy sequel for sure.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Quest???????

8. Kinky, American pie????

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Too sensible.

10. Well I would except that I've already got one... I'm just waiting to have it back. I briefly thought I was being a bit of a hero getting to the edge of the tyres. Never done that on mine on the road, despite the odd knee-down and have never had it on track. What a surprise - tyres on borrowed bike are 180s, 190s on mine.

11. Oh -no. The cat is making his "aren't I wonderful, I've caught a mouse" noise. That'll be something else to clear up in the morning.

12. Correctamundo!!! 95% of customers bring their vehicles to me....all vehicles are owned by different people...

13. But correct!!!.....

14. Awwww made me smile :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm just about to jump in the shower then off out on the Scrambler (the Panigale is on it's way to Italy at the moment - have I mentioned that? :p). Supposed to be meeting @bettes in Holmfirth then heading off to Matlock for about 11am if anyone is about :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  16. You didn't turn up last time, to cold for Ian I believe!! Both @Carr01 and myself were sat waiting patiently.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just watched Diane Abbott interviewed by Andrew Marr - oh dear - she didn't need Marr's help to self-destruct :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. image.jpeg Congratulations Steve
    Managed 20 miles cycling down Thames

#36279 Chris, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  19. God awful woman
    Every time she speaks she self destructs :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information