1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. And decided to strip multi brakes, copper grease the pads and stick em back. Boy they were shitty!! Also found some old stainless calliper bolts, so switched out the awful quality standard ones (on my 17k bike..!)

And decided to empty shed to tidy and tidied garage to make both bikes easily fit in and be locked securely :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here. Now.

IMG_2762.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. Got strangely excited by my new garage door lock... I just love all things mechanical.

4. Pah. Scarborough actually.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Thx, you've obviously seen my wardrobe ;)

Using what I had to hand. Brake pads are 2k miles old and look over half worn anyway....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Still here.

IMG_2763.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  7. Today I was in Kendal and Rawtenstall for meetings then went to Leeds and met @I'm closing in and bought a textile jacket from him :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Last night I dreamed of a having a beautiful walk on a long sandy beach.

At least that explains the footprints I found this morning in the cat litter box and across the kitchen floor....

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Today I had a fantastic day out Duckshooting, now I'm watching the All Blacks thrash the Lions,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Murderer!!!! Shooting daffy DUCK!...:)

11. Didn't see Daffy. but would've shot him if I'd have seen him !!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. ABs lucky to have those few points -looking v pedestrian.
    Sonny bill looks like he has put a few pounds on,ioane running like a rabbit in headlights and they don't know where to play Barrett.....

Nice of the Lions to give them a game/chance....

:)

13. What game are you watching? AB's well on top, although the 1 try the Lions scored was pretty good, the AB's were by far the better team, hope the lions step up the next test, we need some good competition as the Aussies are easy-beats nowadays.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. So far today I got up watched the rugby, paid a friend for my ticket to see Richard Ashcroft in Manchester next Friday, took some skis I had in the car back to the office and went back to bed as I needed to catch up on some zzzzzz's.

Tonight we are off to see Sir Tom Jones in Sherwood Forest :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Toms still Dogging at his age :eek:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Out on the 1098R with new number plate, it's still on! :)

#36779 Exige, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
  17. First practical step on my journey to become a qualified IAM local observer today, a 3 hour riding skills assessment. Managed not to embarrass anyone so got a tick in the box :upyeah:. Slow riding skills coaching next before they let me loose on some poor unsuspecting associate :eek:. Andy

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information