1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Weren't you going to see Linkin Park soon?

2. As part of trying to keep healthy I regularly "check myself" to make sure everything is in order.

Is it normal to have one testicle larger than the other two?

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. We saw them in Birmingham earlier this month. It was a fantastic night, I lost more of what little hearing I have and My throAt hurt for days. He hid his demons well.

4. You only have 3 ? That must feel awkward :cool:. Andy

5. Don't whatever you do go to accident and emergency! I woke up in hospital bed and can only describe it as a Douglas Bader moment - feeling around under the sheets only to find my left nut (it was my fave as well!) was now residing in a kilner jar for students to admire and poke about.Took over a year for people to stop calling me Juan

6. IMG_7236.JPG In Ducatiland for the weekend.

Unfortunately not near Bologna but on the upside we are on Lake Como for my niece's wedding to a very nice Italian.

Gorgeous George is in residence 2 doors along from the reception in Laglio. Can't have him upstaging the bride so he's not invited. My bro spotted him yesterday in the street outside his house, still didn't invite him.

More importantly it's great to hear the Ducati's purring past the balcony. Happy days.

• Like Like x 2
  7. The gixer I bought 3 weeks ago.

My upper body, all of it now, feels like it's taken a shoeing from 19 skinheads in Doc Martins.

Day on sofa today, sofa tomorrow, be right as rain for Monday work ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. On my way to the Ducati open day at Ducati Manchester where I'll be having test rides :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, bike are bloody dangerous things! :)
    Speedy recovery.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Finished what i started a few weeks ago. @rob lewis Tried the Rupes pads and a new type of tyre treatment.....:upyeah:

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0887.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  11. Yeah you'll be fine, have a warm bath, walk it off.

12. Had far worse. And while it's a pisser to be part of someone else's crash, can't say I haven't been at the other end ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. The wife is up in London so I'm out and about with my little pal

IMG_2030.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  14. Which one are you?

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Had half a day test ride on one of these. image.jpeg
    Tried my best not to like it but credit to Bmw they have built a fantastic fun bike,was not a hard decision to make, deposit paid:astonished:

• Like Like x 5
  16. The fuzzy one

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice to meet you today.

18. And you too Anthony :)

Pity we didn't spend a bit more time together chewing the fat. Next time :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. The chap on right has got a better beard....:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. What a total pisser mate!

Great attitude you got there too! :upyeah:

GWS!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information