1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Always the same when you want/need money from punters, they still expect you to jump through hoops for them though.

2. Having taken the expertise and technical detail they are busy duplicating locally.......good luck for getting all the way to the end of the build/contract .

3. We are very protective of our IP. The product and our service is unique in the world. We don't have a patent for the product either, much to the amazement of people like Americans who seem to think everything should have a patent. But to patent something you have to tell the world what it's made from and how you make it. And we are not gonna do that. Why make it easy for someone to try and copy you?

Anyway the Chinese haven't got any of our technical information and/or specs and wont get any even when they pay us money. They may try and reverse engineer stuff when it's been installed but it will take them years and millions of pounds to do so. Many people have have tried in the past (including other Chinese groups) and they've failed so far.

I'm not overly worried.

4. sun's out, at loomies on the multi with brother on diavel :upyeah:
    IMAG0816.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sorry girl had no idea, forgive me any joking, wish you the best, and a speedy recovery, I am thinking and about you Peter

6. Just got back from the doctor's and been diagnosed with shingles. Not life threatening in any way and no sympathy required but after a couple of sleepless nights from a very itchy rash on my back and stomach, I feel grumpy and very sorry for myself :(. Hope every one else are in better health than they have been. Andy

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. Arrr....the old stomping ground!

8. Get well soon Andy.Shingles not very nice,hopefully it will go away quickly.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Just organising a claim after being a total A hole, dropped bike as it slipped while trying to cross a little ford about 10m long and 2 inches deep. Yes I fell in the water. So much for DTC!! 2 of us crossed, my mate first with no problems, then me, we did look at depth etc before crossing, I was being as gentle as possible with throttle and i feel a right tit!!

P_20170820_143525.jpg

P_20170820_143045.jpg

P_20170820_143015.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Yep, now at portsdown hill havin a burger :)

11. Went climbing for the first time with wife and son indoors at Hemel XC. Turns out:
    A: climbing is awesome!
    B: I'm fecking awesome natural at climbing!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I normally go every Wednesday evening. It's good fun.

This was taken a couple of years ago when I took part in a charity "Everest" climb on the UK's (allegedly) tallest indoor lead wall.

upload_2017-8-24_14-40-29.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. How high is that? I did a 15m wall today. Loved it.

14. Jokin is good with me positivity all the way and thank you :)

15. Keep away from me shingles is a no no
    Hope you feel better soon x

16. 26m I think. And they have just opened another wall that is 37m but its outside.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not sure I'm infectious but I'll send hug thoughts instead :). Andy x

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nice. Wife and lad both loved it to. We just found a new family hobby.

• Like Like x 1
  19. IMG_1971.PNG So for the new dads, wrong brand, wrong colour but it might inspire lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information