1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Spent the afternoon and early evening at the Burghfest beer festival. Enjoyed far too many local ales, locally made sausages with "shut your mouth" home made HOT !!!! Chili sauce and several very good (and some not quite so good) live bands. Kindly chauffeursed by Carole's daughter both to and from and now ready for bed :sleeping:. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  2. "Just weeded the whole dive way in twenty mins

1 gallon of petrol ( cheaper than weed killer ) watering can

1 match - leave 15 mins and sweep up ! Weeded !

Don't get all this gardening is hard work malarky - done"

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning ----- Brilliant

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Well my motor went kaput last week so the bike is back in the shop waiting for a new one...lucky for me that I bought the extended warranty when I first purchased the bike

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Well today I'm doing the Leeds Distinguished Gentlemans Ride. There are 200 bikes taking part which is double the number from last year!

So far I've managed to raise £1418! Thank you so much if you have been able to sponsor me (you know who you are and I'm extremely grateful). And there's still some time left for those that would like to sponsor me ;)

If you like to sponsor me you can at https://www.gentlemansride.com/fundraiser/eltoro

Thank you once again!

5. Noooooo

6. Bad luck, hope it's sorted soon.
    Steve

7. A photo of your bemused neighbour staring from behind net curtains would have complemented your post! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Looking forward to seeing/hearing it rock up at Matlock.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Haven’t you only just got the thing back on the road after that rebuild thread? What on earth went wrong?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Pint of Bath Gem. Sat in sunshine ....

AFF28BA8-9A9C-4DC2-85AA-AB9F94CC82C5.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  11. Apparently I have too much to do to watch the MGP and go out. : unamused:

12. I’m doing work & watching GP. Admittedly, the more exciting the racing, the slower and slower I turn my screwdriver.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’ve open the garage door and put the Triumph on stands both ends....

14. Photo?

15. 3 laps to go....

16. DD9000D3-4CE2-4BC7-ADC7-25BB422B8ACA.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Took the 999 out for a blast to the AV8 cafe at Cotswold airport, then called in Fowlers for a coffee and then home. Gave her a clean as I got caught in a brief shower this morning. Back in garage now till next time.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just roasted some venison from the best butchers in the New Forest

Superb

Bikes not been out in ages but off on holibobs soon

• Like Like x 1
  19. Next time you’re up this way drop me a line. Filter coffee always on :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sherburn was busy today and scorchio too :)

IMG_3338.JPG IMG_3336.JPG IMG_3339.JPG IMG_3340.JPG IMG_3342.JPG IMG_3341.JPG

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information