1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Yet again I,m working on a grade two star listed building, its rotten from the roof down, I feel really sorry for the customers as we keep unearthing more and more rot.
    Steve

2. I was thinking about how we could promote the Forum today....

upload_2017-10-12_19-35-27.jpeg

3. Fasting day, so eating certain isn't what I did.

Sold a few more bits. And a smooth day at work ;)

4. Fasting?? Why :thinkingface:

5. Coz I'm too slow ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Went to the local car dealership this morning.

The salesman asked me, "What are you looking for in a car?"

I said, "It has to be affordable"

He said, "I'm sorry , I've never heard of a Ford Ibble."

7. Or Saturday the 14th in my case :mad: Back on shift, my shift break at an end already

8. Arrived back home from Jakarta. Two full days of travel (1 there, 1 back) For a two and a half hour meet 'n greet... most productive. On the upside, seems we have the job.

Bugger is I seem to have missed out on the first really dry day in the past three or four weeks...

9. Car in for service. Accountant meeting. More parts gone. Work admin updated. Few progress calls.

Been a busy and productive day :upyeah:

10. Ride into Bristol in the morning -quite a decent ride and took the slightly longer country route back out and home again this aft. First rides of the year this week apart from the MOT in July this year...and it caned it down with rain mon/tues...

Now buying the Friday Fush n chups...

11. Today I have been to see a motivational speaker called Mandy Hickson, at the John Smith Stadium (http://mandyhicksonspeaker.com/about-mandy/).

She was brilliant. If you get the chance to see her please do so. Very good and very funny too but with a great message for business.

Tonight I'm going for a dirty curry with my bride :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hope it all went well yesterday and that this will be the start of much better times for you. You've done a great job of keeping positive and upbeat on beating this. Keep smiling.. .

13. I was sat at my computer this lunchtime, and shouted out to the wife "When I die, I'm going to leave everthing to you Elsie"

I was a bit taken aback when she stuck her head round the doorframe and shouted "You already do, you lazy bastard"

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. TRACK DAYS START TO EARLY!!!!!

15. Today I'm having two test rides and neither is a Ducati :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Busy night last night worked non stop; 12 hour shift finishing in 20 mins. Two more shifts to go as well.

:-(

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Sat on my ass all morning watching Moto gp. Excellent

18. Ex wife around for a coffee this morning then trying to talk myself out of buying a car.

19. Has Rob, Wayne and a few others tempted you with a "smoker" ???

upload_2017-10-14_10-50-1.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information