So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Hope it continues to go well Ducbird.

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. Amazing who you run into....

Working 150 miles away on site yesterday, coming back up the m3 i thought i could do with a piss so stopped in the services by the Newbury junction of the m4. As i walk in i catch the eye of a bloke ive not seen for 10 years (and about 10 before that) - thought to myself "that was XXXXX!" (and we both live in Bristol). Take a leak, walk back out and he's there propping up one of those pastie vans that they leave outside the front door of the services...i try to shield my face by faking a headscratch but he notices me...."alright Andy!" I shoot him a stoney faced look, and carry on walking without looking back.

The guy is and always was a fucking asshole. The cause of a lot of friction between a good bunch of friends at the time and without going into it i told him to fuck off then....

If the phrase "bear a grudge had a picture next to it, itd be me!" :) As ive gotten older ive learned not to suffer fools...not even my own mum.

Right, thats me off the couch...

• Like Like x 4
  3. I've laid about 3m2 of a GRP roof... it's taking ages...

4. I went out for two hours, completely forgetting why I am not at work today... missed a delivery for a job that is due to start tomorrow, and Mrs reminded me. That never happens. Oh well...

5. Hope all went will Ducbird!! Holding tthumbs. Hang in there .

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. Out on bike all day, even managed a catch up and coffee with @Android853sp , nice to see you again mate (No prizes for anyone guessing where I saw Andy :p)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh mate, you should write a rant column in newspapers, I'd buy it just to read this stuff. Keep up the good work :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Hope all OK Viv , I'm sure you'll beat the shit out of this. GWS hun. X

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. Next stop... Jeremy kyle!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Chav!!!

11. Always pleased to catch up :upyeah:. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yet again I,m working on a grade two star listed building, its rotten from the roof down, I feel really sorry for the customers as we keep unearthing more and more rot.
    Steve

13. I was thinking about how we could promote the Forum today....

upload_2017-10-12_19-35-27.jpeg

14. Fasting day, so eating certain isn't what I did.

Sold a few more bits. And a smooth day at work ;)

15. Fasting?? Why :thinkingface:

16. Coz I'm too slow ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Went to the local car dealership this morning.

The salesman asked me, "What are you looking for in a car?"

I said, "It has to be affordable"

He said, "I'm sorry , I've never heard of a Ford Ibble."

18. Or Saturday the 14th in my case :mad: Back on shift, my shift break at an end already

19. Arrived back home from Jakarta. Two full days of travel (1 there, 1 back) For a two and a half hour meet 'n greet... most productive. On the upside, seems we have the job.

Bugger is I seem to have missed out on the first really dry day in the past three or four weeks...