1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Picked up a tidy beam for the Beetle

IMG_0284.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Drilled, tapped and pinned the Blanking plug off the Roadlock. Can keep it on a carabina now without having to rummage through my bag or misplace/lose it. @comfysofa

364E8223-27C9-4DF1-935A-B2893AA53FA1.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. image.jpg 10 hr flight on the dream liner, 31’deg and light winds here in Mexico, here’s the view from my room

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Rushed work to get out at 10am, took the bike out for a short ride. First time out in a while.

Bumped into a forum member at the sausage cafe.

Also discovered my brand new textile trouser, seem to restrict me getting my leg over the bike.
    Which did not inspire confidence. Probably due to weight gain, most things seem to be.

Back home now, and have to finish what I started this morning or I will be messing other people about Monday.

5. Sat in the stand on Paddock Hill in the sun enjoying the racing. Andy

6. image.jpeg

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I've been out for a couple of hours on the Scrambler. Did 60 odd miles in countryside like this, and all within spitting distance of where I live :upyeah:

I love where I live :)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Yeah it looks grim doesn't it. :p

You southerners from France best stay down in all that smog. You don't want to breathe fresh air and get all healthy do you? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. You are of course correct Tel, cause every single person in the south all live in London ;):upyeah:

9. Of course they do. I watch the news you know.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. The batteries are plugged in! Ahhhhh :)

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  11. What on earth are you doing to yourself? :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Just on the recharge cycle and taking stock, been a busy 2017 with work, time to get some perspective. maybe a bit deep but I’m on the Pink Floyd page” ticking away the moments that make up a dull day, you fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way, Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town, Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
    Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today and then one day you find ten years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

I’m not saying I missed the starting gun but I’ve made excuses in 2016 and not found time to do things I wanted to do, next year will be different, NO EXCUSES!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Spin around Glos, south Glos, Devon, Dorset, North Somerset,probably a touch wilts too. And a nice bacon sarnie at Compton abbas :yum

• Like Like x 3
  14. woke early to watch the gp... Went back to sleep after. The had fajitas for breakfast.. Unorthodox I know but blood good.
    Then a bit more sleep.
    got up and did chain and sprocks on the lil monster. Gone 2 tooths up on the rear. Also put a 748 front guard on it... Coz I had one and it looks betterer

15. WP_20171015_17_18_38_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Took Pani out for a 'spirited' ride around places with roundabouts and nice corners.

• Like Like x 1
  17. France, Italy or Spain?? :p

18. I aint saying in case there are any coppers on here in stealth mode.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information