1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Had a 997 manual Turbo a few years back, fabulous car but still prefer the normally aspirated 2wd models, 993 probably my favourite though, last of the air cooled!! Awesome

• Like Like x 1
  2. I’ve been filling out a grant application form

3. why would you want a grant, what was wrong with phil? People are so picky these days about their man slaves

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Badoom tsh!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Completely agree with you, Great choice though in the manual 997 T you had, as good as the pdk gearbox is there's nothing better than a manual box for pure driving.
    Something special about the last of the air cooled engines especially in that guise of the 993. Just gets better and better with age....shame the same can't be said about me. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not another council house to sub let :eek:

7. Caught El T up to his old tricks again o_O

8. Don't like the stubby aks or their positioning, from behind it looks like a wheelbarrow

9. Today , I swapped my Triumph Daytona 675 for a Triumph Street Triple 765

• Like Like x 1
  10. Posted some jokes here :)

11. whats it like kev,have you been shopping on it yet

12. I haven't been out on it yet, Wayne , there is a puddle on our lane , I was a bit frightened to ride through it. Not been shopping on it yet , I am still waiting for the handlebar mounted wicker basket to be delivered.
    Are you picking the Beemer up tomorrow.

13. as long as I get done at work in time yes

when you getting the basket

#38813 shakeys dad, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  14. My first planning application submitted.

15. So far today I've messed around on the Internet and watched two episodes of Ray Donovan.

This afternoon we are picking up my granddaughter and grandson (these two below) and going to play all afternoon at Harewood House adventure play ground :)

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  16. Holy Shit :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. In Leeds for the weekend. May venture out to the Barbara Hepworth gallery in that there Wakefield.

18. Good luck dodging the rain drops :):upyeah:
    I'm going playing with a little 2 Stroke o_O

19. You're not far from me (30 mins or so) but I'm off to Leeds in a bit too.

And I've just been informed by SWMBO that it's gonna rain all afternoon so we need a change of plan for the grandchildren. I fancy the national media and science museum in Bradford as there's a Soyuz spacecraft exhibition (Tim Peakes one) being held there.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'm SWMBO :eek: ?

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information