1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. You got time to pop to shops and change those 1980's Puma trainers then? :p (use that 3 quid on the side there)

#38901 Wayne58, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. I’m on for another harvest on Monday so fingers crossed I get more of those babies with transplant on the 15/11
    Bring it on :)

• Love You Love You x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Wayne....i do it for you mate... :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Keeping everything crossed for you Ducbird.Have a big virtual hug from me.:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Finally got off my arse and started to do something with the "stuff" my late sister had that has a enough value to take the time with. Did a bit of internet research and am shocked to find that she bought (amongst other things) a concert Celtic harp, a Bardic harp and a make it yourself harp kit that cost a total of £5500 ! I thought I knew my sister but given she only had a state pension and disability living allowance to live on, I had no idea that she must have gone without something to save that sort of money. Still trying to figure out how to transport an adult sized rocking horse mounted on a bow rocker, fekking thing is huge. Unfortunately in today's safety conscious world, it's worth a fraction of what it cost although I can't imagine how hard you would have to rock on it to get it tip over off the bow rocker which is about 8ft long :astonished:. Hate having to go through her stuff but it's got to be done and I've put it off for nearly 18 months so I'm my own worst enemy :(. Still, although it's going to sound a trifle mercenary, if I can shift the stuff, it'll pay for a few track days which would have made her smile :). Andy

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. Server has gone tits up and thus Ive done feck all all day. Bored. Theres only so much tinterweb surfing I can do before I get numb with boredom. Thus Ive spent the day taking the piss out of everyone more than usual and moaning about life, the universe and everything in my inimitable tongue in cheek way. On the plus side, I did get a free sandwich. Highlight of my fucking day.

7. They're free from work. Part of the "Team kit"
    As of next month I'll have to buy my own "Team kit".
    So they will be slightly better quality.

8. I will take as many hugs as I can get :D

• Love You Love You x 2
  9. One more coming your way :heart: Andy

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. Decent day ion the office, always good to sit with the CIO (who's also DPO) and get a GDPR thumbs up on your project which is using a new data source. Now in planning for a Philip Island trip in Feb 2019 (sshhh don't tell the missus) and tonight I shall be emptying the spare room that will be my office, got some money to spend on kitting it out ;)

11. Yep, that's the kind of excuse I'd have fired in if I had shit shoes. Good effort mate. :p

12. Can you not throw a few more acronyms in there? Not quite enough corporate buzz words? ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Today I have been looking at flights to China for December. This evening I'm looking at flights to Denver in a week :eek:

14. Feb= February.

HTH.

:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. True, but they look pretty sweet sitting in our garage for now. I know there are people that would buy them from me in a heartbeat. Might eventually do that so I can get new street tires for my Ducati. I don't plan to convert it to a race bike. Took too long to finally get one!
    @Android853sp Thanks for the heads up on Ana Carrasco, interesting. There were a few women at the banquet that received awards as novice riders. There was also one woman expert rider that received an award too. Riders of all ages too, encouraging for a late bloomer.

• Like Like x 1
  16. :cold_sweat:
    DD in TO, AG 2 sit with the CIO (AKA DPO) + GDPR :upyeah: on ur project which is using a new DS. Now in planning for a PI trip Feb 19 & PM I'll b MTing da :poop: room dat will b my office, got some £ 2 spend on :poop: ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Makes as much sense as the original o_O

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Do those flights ever come through Minneapolis? Guessing not, probably Chicago or Newark (maybe JFK).

19. To get to Denver before I've been through Chicago, JFK and Atlanta :)

The closest I've been to Minneapolis is Lake Geneva, WI. Which is beautiful btw. :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information