1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. SWMBO is MIA after a bit of WD on FxHD.

2. we flew to Denver two years ago from Heathrow, with a plane change at Charlotte.

The litre bottle of Gordons Gin bought in Heathrow Duty Free (sealed in a "security bag") was duly taken off us by Charlotte's airport officials after telling us that there was a problem with the bottle -something they couldn't properly explain. The bottle of whisky bought at the same time, was let through.
    We never figured out what the issue was. :(

3. The guy from homeland security preferred gin, that's all.

4. Your wife is called Mia and she's after some wd40 on her face and head??

#38924 Wayne58, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Do those flights ever come through Minneapolis? Guessing not, probably Chicago or Newark (maybe JFK).
    That's what I've heard. Vacation and special occasion destination for many. I've driven by the area on the major freeways at least a hundred times. Can't say it's ever crossed our minds to check it out. It's only a 6 hr drive, might be a good weekend trip.

6. Been to denver via minniapolis but it's not the best route, normally delta or klm do the best prices. I tend to use Minni as the link when going back to Sturgis sd

7. Were you at Sturgis this year? I know lots of people that go there including my brother and sister-in-law.
    Other than pot, what are people going to Denver for?

8. On The zed this morning....nothing like a good old fashioned traffic light grand prix. Todays contender was a 17 plate Merc C43 complete with boardroom twat driving and blazer hanging up in the rear passenger window. Once id left him standing i backed off hoping he would have another shot at the title but alas no.....he went a bit sheepish after that...

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Watered down some emulsion and coated the fresh plastered walls in the bedroom ready for the finished coats.

10. Into the dealer to get some parts. He had this in, now with the fairings fitted (it was naked the last time I saw it). Very, very nice. :heart_eyes:

IMG_5861.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  11. Spent the day in airports and aeroplanes... again. Back in Jakarta for the next three days. Home for the weekend :D

12. Paid the deposits to secure our places for Almeria in May next year ..... which, having been open for 2 weeks, is now sold out ! Sadly Jerez in October is not going to happen as it is just too expensive for the limited number open pit lane ( boo :( ) but as a consolation, we're going back to Cartagena instead (hoorah :) ). Andy

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hardly a fair fight though, that's like Casius Clay taking on Frank Spencer.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yeah...but it had loads of exhausts though!

15. Just finished making myself presentable for company as we are off to see Live on Mars : The Music of David Bowie at the Anvil. It's a new (I think) stage production of a tribute to him and what looks like his earlier music. I have an open mind so looking forward to it and anyway, I have the company of the 2 women in my life to enjoy however good or bad it is :). Andy

16. Yeah, I think I saw it....
    extreme-tuning-merce_600x0w.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Shit! You were there!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. You sure it weren't this? ;)
    0E7ZdZfL.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Nah...he'd already shown me a clean set of heels...

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Think I'm off to see that at Cheltenham town hall in a couple of weeks :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information