1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Nice try mate

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Um, so this is Yorkshire?

IMAG0050.jpg

3. I finished the build on the bottom end of my 1000 DS engines!
    multistrada engine build 5.jpg
    multistrada engine build 1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. Just send it back then you fookin' drama queen!!!
    What bike you seen now? :worried:

#39325 Exige, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2017
  5. Was wondering this morning, which air do you use to inflate your tyres on your bike?

I usually use Tesco air at 20p.

Last week I was stuck and used air from BP which was 50p.

I think the bike went faster, but that could be psychological .

Someone told me that the supermarket air is rubbish. What do you recommend? [​IMG]

6. I don't really trust him for a refund. Probably claim I did the marks. + I'd lose the postage costs to me and what it costs to post back. I'll just be chalking to experience.

7. Ebay will side on the buyer, photo it and send the pictures through eBay messaging so they are on file first, then get his agreement to return. Send recorded. Photo your packing to show it's protected.
    Why let twats get away with stuff???

8. Almost right Ron. :thinkingface: As a rule, supermarket air is substandard as they up the nitrogen content above the usual 80% content of atmospheric air, but Sainsbury's air is on par with all of the compressed air found in major fuel stations using the accepted 80% nitrogen / 20% oxygen mix ratio. :mask:

However, if you can find it, Waitrose air is far superior with reduced nitrogen content, typically below the 70% mark. It's not cheap, but nothing but the best for my Ducatis :motorcycleduc:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Cleaned one of me spannies and made some wooden struts to check shock length I can go up to on the YR5. 380mm looks good so might order my Gazi twin shocks this weekend @ £215 :worried:

10. That's utter tosh and you know it. The best and by far superior inflation gas is to be found at the exclusive mini chain of Super markets, Booths.
    £1.80 a shot gets you choice of fragrance, I'm currently on meadow wild flowers in the front and landfill escaped methane in the rear. It gives a certain balance, or ying to the yang if you will. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. And if ‘no returns ‘ stated?

12. Don't think that means if the item is not as described or faulty though?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Forks out of the rsv4. Can't get them right. Went to jhs on Wednesday for a suspension setup. James said they didn't feel right (to which I agreed) after a chat it turns out (so he tells me) the fg616 fork type is under constant development, so for mine there are a few internal part upgrades (if you're an online dealer you get access to this stuff). On both forks round the back of the inner stanction there are wear marks. I've can horrible feeling this is going to be expensive....

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. It’s all subjective. One persons A1 is another’s ready for the skip.

Ikea Bristol today....

15. It just occurred to me , have you noticed how many F1 drivers have names linked to Scottish towns?
    Off the top of my head, there's:-

Stirling Moss.
    Lewis Hamilton.
    Eddie Irvine.
    Ayr Town Centre.

• Funny Funny x 5
  16. Details have today been released about the death of Fats Domino.

Apparently he collapsed into a family member, who collapsed into another family member, who collapsed into another family member

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Have you managed to find your way out yet or are you in for the night surviving on frozen meatballs?

18. Given the ‘50th birthday party’ I have just been to, I think I’d have found it more fun to have still been finding my way around Ikea

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just got back from an evening at the Hexagon in Reading, saw Boot Led Zeppelin. What a brilliant evening, 3 hours of entertainment and excellent renditions of a lot of Led Zep favourites and even some of the early weird stuff. Ears are ringing but that'll be gone by the morning ...... probably :p. Andy

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information