1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. upload_2017-11-15_14-25-2.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. We have just had a text from our Son.He has arrived in Australia and is now at the Youth Hostel he had booked in Sydney.We are relieved and happy that he got there okay, and we can stop worrying so much.
    Our daughter is now in Nepal and not reachable for two weeks.
    The joys of parenthood.

3. Don't forget Mervyn if they still live at home there house money still counts :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yes, as he started at the front and couldn't reach :)

5. Well our daughter left home some years ago now.We don't know how long our son is away for-we said we would keep his room for him unless we found suitable lodgers.I suggested to Mrs Mervyn that perhaps a young lodger might be a useful help to us as we are a little ancient.She was quick to say,not likely,you can't be trusted.You would have them on bike polishing duties.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. its like a reverse hotel california when you have kids

they check out anytime they want but they never leave.....:joy:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. That explains all the stuff in the loft and scattered round the house.

8. Well today is the day I start taking a new lot of mind altering smarties.Hoping that they alter my mind the right way.:worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hope it works as advertised!

#39370 Gandalf, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  11. Fingers crossed for Mervyn. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. I hate smart phones. Decided to give an iphone a go and realised quickly that they are shite as a phone because most use smart phones for the internet and end up with scrunch face so I have bought a phone I used to have and it sounds like this

13. Ive been looking for the holy grail today :bucktooth:

14. Been working on another rotten roof today, wet and cold, by ek this retirement is good!!
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. My wife walked in with a big grin on her face this afternoon - " Guess what, I've been to the doctor's, and he says I have the breasts of a thirty year old".

"Oh yeah, and what about your fifty-five year old ass ?"

"He never mentioned you"

• Funny Funny x 5
  16. Just been to a quiz night at the Royal Lymington Yacht Club - it was actually fun and our table won. Does this mean I am officially middle class now? :confused:o_O
    Princess Anne wasn't there but there was a photo of her on the wall.
    Don't own a yacht!

17. did you not win one then ?

18. IMAG0057.jpg My new favourite tool.

Fuck you wheel bearing!!!! You may have won a few battles (been going on about a week) but I won the war!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  19. Just showed my neighbour. Cheeky fecker goes "and now when you take a hand off with that angle grinder you have a fake hand ready like that baddie from James Bond".

Everyone's a fecking comedian..........

• Funny Funny x 4
  20. I'm pretty sure they are being sold on ebay as cock extenders, just sayin :D

• WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information