1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I've never needed to search for such a thing. Wife said I was a big enough cock already.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. HAD! Not was! ......Not sure now, will need to check......

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Prizes were entirely wine based - says a lot about what yachties get up to before, during and after sailing. I stuck to the :beer::beer:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Watching tv this evening - one of the presenters on Children in Need said, "Pick up your phone and pledge."

I'm still sitting here, with the phone in one hand and a can of furniture polish in the other, wondering what I'm supposed to do next?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Just think - If you were 6 years old when "red, red wine" was released UB40 now :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. Been to watch Bowie experience in Cheltenham. Fella has an uncannily like voice
    Great show

7. Isn't that the point???

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Often is, and rarely actually is delivered. Bowie also had an unusual style and sound. This fella catch it well

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's not billed as a "tribute band" and a bit more thought had gone into the stage show than a lot tribute bands that just rock up and play the music. As I posted about a month ago, saw them in Basingstoke and enjoyed it. Andy

#39389 Android853sp, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I played in an indoor "charity" cricket match this morning, in aid of diarrhoea sufferers.

We lost by four runs

11. I went to a really trendy nightclub in Brighouse last night.

The doorman said to me, "Sorry mate, you've had too many"

I said, "What, drinks?"

He said, "No, birthdays"

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tonight is my little sister’s 50th birthday party and it’s back in my home town. Lots of family and old friends to catch up with. Should be a good night. :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Enjoy :upyeah: Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Just spent 6 hours in the car taking my 749R to Louigi Moto for a big service and remap.
    No rush...get it back in a few weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nice, take my T9 for same minus map (depending on what they find wrong) next Saturday. I'll have to remember to have a curry Friday so I can sit on your R and let a big fart rip :mask:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Oh god, no!

• Crap Crap x 1
  17. We've been to the Xmas markets at Chatsworth house. I bought some of these.

image.jpeg

They are as hot as hell. My lips are numb now.

18. From an ‘elf shop?

19. Good deed done for the day..

Stood in the queue at Tesco and there was a little old lady in front of me. She had spent £63 on her shopping but her card declined. So you can guess what I did..........God is going to bless me one day........

It was a lot of shopping but I helped her put it all back :)

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Found a new favourite bottle of wine: 1.5l ;)

Watched a bit of rugby (wales scrapped in, England boshed the kangaroo shaggers and Scottish took it hard and deep) and a trip into Stroud, always fun.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information