1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Went to watch the Aussies get a beating.... great result, bitch to get back to London from Twickenham, only just got back to Nott'm :tired_face:

2. 'Elfridges"

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Tow bar £550
    Trailer £260
    New bearings, can of "degrip", bearing puller tool £35
    Sack truck £26

Money saved by taking fridge/freezer to tip myself £30.

IMAG0060.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. A cold afternoon working on the Triton, numberplate holder and rear light made and fitted, battery box made to fit under the seat hump and fuse box fitted.
    DSC_0313.JPG DSC_0314.JPG DSC_0315.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  5. Looking good.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Looking at bikes.

7. Finally got around to attaching the Ducati Forum stickers :)
    DSC_4751s.jpg DSC_4752s.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Chillin after my last night shift, watching Colombo and drinking wine. 14 glorious days of now.... What bike's ya looking at @bradders ? Fancy a change?

9. Been to NEC. TBH nothing that made me think ‘where’s the finiance form’

10. Think the nec has been going a little downhill year on year, any good this year?

11. Enjoying my birthday today 51:eek:

• Like Like x 4
  12. Happy birthday.
    Steve

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Shouldn't you be on a roof?

14. Happy birthday!

I got the scrambler out around 11am to go out for a couple of hours. It was freezing. It went straight back into the garage.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Happy Birthday dude, you are catching me up :eek:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Will be again next week. :confused:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. Less busy than I thought. Some big stands. 4hrs is enough for everything with a stop for a hotdog and a beer

18. New multi and V4 etc there?

19. You must truly appreciate modern medicine exe :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Just found out my credit card details were stolen 6 days ago. Virgin credit card fraud department have been great and all the fraudulant transactions have been identified for investigation and fingers crossed, eventual refund. I'm also pretty certain which recent transaction the details were taken from so the thieving little shit should get caught. Even if the website shows its credit card transactions are secure, there is still a human element which is the weakest link. Be vigilant people. Andy

• Crap Crap x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information