1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. That's a right ball ache Andy, hope it gets sorted quickly!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Did the "villain" buy loads of Ducati stuff from a dealer in Winchester? :p

PS, that sucks Andy, hope you get all your wedge back :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. No mate, but the number of transactions at Moto Rapido made the fraud lady laugh. Andy

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Multi looked same as mine tbh, and they didn’t have the screen on to check. New PP looked nice. Tho.

V4 much better in the flesh. The tri looks nicer, as the paint scheme helps the shape. If feels like, to sit on, a panigale with an endurance racing tank fitted.

PBM Aprilia MGP bike is insanely loud, and some of the Norton’s could really appeal to the hipster lot out there.

Biggest thing for me was the cheap bikes, couple of unknown brands, 250 cafe racer for £3500.

5. Sounds like Roy. Worked 4 days yet I’m sure he owed them money come pay day :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Not too impressed with new multi, was expecting more, it's the same, just longer?

7. Looked same to me, small touches. May be different side by side

• Like Like x 1
  8. I lay in bed with the wife this morning and said, "you know how you're always going on about the patter of tiny feet? "

"Oh my God!" she gasped excitedly, "Is our son and his girlfriend having a baby?"

"No I said , we've got fucking mice in the loft."

9. Started getting the Panther ready for February's Dragon Rally so far done the following
    12v conversion and high output generator
    Fitted indicators and heated grips
    Rebuilt gearbox
    Now the hardest job stop all the oil leaks

10. It's British isn't it? I thought all British machines were supposed to leak oil? All the ones I have seen and worked on have anyway. ;)

11. That's true plus you don't have to change the oil just keep topping it up nothing goes rusty and your boots are always waterproof

• Like Like x 1
  12. Late late night so a lay in this morning. Just woke and I suspect looking at the mirror, my face will be awake around 9.44 am

13. Got Iron Maiden tickets for the O2

14. Currently at the NEC, the V4S at first glance really does not work for me, too much red plastic - supersport genes.

The speciale on the other hand:heart_eyes:

15. Amazing what a paint scheme can do

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. F45B0FFE-0917-4D51-86CC-2D7EDC4CBA32.jpeg Got the winter fuel in:)

• Like Like x 6
  17. The V4S does have Supersport genes and looks slabby. The Speciale has a black section at the front of the lower fairing which gives the illusion of the lower fairing being smaller and therefore not slabby.

Like @bradders said, it's amazing what a paint job can do. And only £12k more for the privilege ;)

18. Or some sticky back black plastic ;)

Busy day, fighting things out of my control (nature of the job) and tonight decorating my office so I can get back in there. And now typing on my iMac, which is mega after upgrading the ram to 20gb last night

• Like Like x 1
  19. My neighbour asked me to sign his broken leg cast for charity this morning.

I wrote "Last warning- You have a week to get the rest of the money together. Next time we won't be so nice."

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information