1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. just read that ITV are being prosecuted under the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 for "I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here"

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Guess where I took my double hard as nails dawg today ??? :D (And in a car........Stone him !! Stone him I say !! o_O)
    IMAG0987.jpg IMAG0988.jpg IMAG0990.jpg IMAG0986.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Haven't got the foggiest idea so not sure I can help with you're memory loss!
    But I have noticed you've got very skinny legs and nail varnish? :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Just the way I roll dude !! :upyeah::p

5. Waynetta at weekends :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nice one waynetta?

7. Not just weekends :cool: It's Wednesday mate :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. My wife is the luckiest person I know. Apart from being married to me (ahem, cough), she got the following good news today :-

My Dear Beloved,

I am Rev. Fr. Harry Walters from St. Peter Catholic Church here in Nigeria, it's very pathetic that we lost Rev. Sister Abigail George of St. Peter Catholic Church Nigeria. Late Rev. Sister Abigail George is an American citizen and also an orphan, Late Rev. Sister Abigail George died on 17th July 2017 and before she died, she made a Will and instructs me to contact you on your email when she died as the next of kin to the fund as her spirit directed.

I am glad to inform you that late Rev. Sister Abigail George made you the beneficiary of her Will a sum of US$1,500,000.00 through your e-mail address. You might be wondering how late Rev. Sister Abigail George made you the beneficiary of her Will. Late Rev. Sister Abigail George made a random sampling of people's e-mail addresses mostly in USA by the help of Microsoft International Firm and yours came out as a draw, this is how late Rev. Sister Abigail George made you the beneficiary of her Will and instruct that you can only be informed when she pass on and her memorial service Completed.

Now for you to claim your Will fund forward the details below to me on ([email protected]) so I can forward it to our corresponding paying bank i.e. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK for online swift transfer of your Will funds.

PLEASE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE BELOW DETAILS.

1. Your Full Names.
    2. Your Contact Address.
    3. Your Age & Sex
    4. Your D.O.B.
    5. Your Occupation.
    6. Your Telephone Number.
    7. Your Marital Status.
    8. Your Country of Residence.
    9. Zip Code.
    10. Your Email Address:
    11. Copy of your ID.

Warm regards, remain bless.
    Rev. Fr. Harry Walters

• Like Like x 1
  9. Got a puncture from a screw at tip, additional £20.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. A844ED3F-0582-45E0-88DE-B10110A3F1E2.jpeg

Got caught in the rain in summer gear :-(

Booked into jhs racing for next week for oil change and suspension set up...

• Like Like x 4
  11. This evening the bottom door seal on the dishwasher has decided to perish so it's been pissing water all over the kitchen floor, which ordinarily wouldn't be too much of a problem. However given we live in an upside down house if the water leaks through the floor then it will leak through the ceiling below and so on :/

Having tried to fix it I think I've made things worse so we've now got an appointment for British Gas to come out next Tuesday to fix it.

So till then we'll have to do the washing up like poor people. :(

First world problems :(

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. Fell out of love with this, big time.

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-23 at 19.27.58.jpeg

There was much swearing and throwing of spanners. And I snapped my 3/8" > 1/4" adapter... MOT at 2pm tomorrow so had better get up and finish it in the morning. Stupid car. Stupid exhaust.

Britool fearless gearless ratchet though, 25 years of that thing saving my ass. Bestest tool ever! <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Hope you got some ACF on that!!

14. Essex. And back.

15. It’s The Only Way......

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. What part of Essex

17. Ingastone. Or sumfin.

18. Very nice Ingatestone was doing a job there a month ago and welcome to Essex :grinning:o_O

19. Bought a fold-up tent for £195 yesterday, so that I could sleep outside the local Curry's all night, and save £60 on a "Black Friday" tv :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. I was in the bank this morning when a naked woman ran in and robbed it.

Nobody could remember her face

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information