1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Ordered a new Scrambler Sport. Fessed up to swmbo when I got home :p

Now sat in a waiting room for a sports massage from our friendly local physio

• Like Like x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Had a broken molar rebuilt at the Dentists. On the plus side the gum shield I've had made for track days was in. Fits really snuggly and stops me biting my cheek. Andy

3. Just sent you pm...

4. Yes, got it, just replied. Thank you :upyeah:. Andy

5. we want more we want more!!!! That looks gorgeous...

6. I've had a shit day... In fact the last few months have been horrible work wise.
    to the point where i dont want to go in anymore and that's effecting my whole life .. Had a good phone call re an interim payment on my insurance claim... Untill I put pen to paper and realised after I pay a few bills and fix my van , my Christmas will be no better. Still at least my van will be back on the Rd...
    then all of a sudden my day was truly cheered up by a stupid pic posted by a mate. . It's the lil things in life eh?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's getting a clean first, it's very lovely though.

9. Get in van, drive to Scotland, enjoy nature, job done.

10. if I had the money to afford the time off and get van fixed that would be smashing... I'd gate crash @finm ...literally

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sometimes when you're feeling properly down, just quantifying the numbers makes it better... perhaps thinking "big picture" makes smashing @finm 's back doors in is the right answer. How much diesel would it take? Then you can eat / drink him out of house / home and leave feeling loads better. There are probably other forum idiots who'd make you tea on the way up / down. Perhaps some would give you spare parts they don't have room for, you could eBay those. You might even make money...

• Like Like x 1
  12. And what about the bruises ???

13. No, the new one apparently has a much comfier seat...

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. you would be most welcome dude, you could build me an office, knock down some walls back at me house, all for a good price, bring yer license and cover note (and a credit card) i can lend you one of the bikes. take you down the best road in the UK, drink beer, you know, make like idiots. :upyeah:. shite init? :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. love you dude.. Im not a fair Weather rider in London but I'd be reluctant to use a mates bike in Scottish land at this time of year..id borrow ya car though... I don't care to much for cars and it hurts less...

16. is the correct answer.:Dand now i love you to dude, for that, you can take the coupe. just bring yer licence, cover note (and credit card)

17. And keep away from my 848 :)

18. maybe one day, but not yet. be :cool:

19. Shit day. Shit week. Shit month.

Spending the evening drinking Scottish trying to convince the wife she wants a New torque wrench for Christmas.

Driving the 999 on trailer to Luigi moto tomorrow. Then going to fart on @RickyX 749r. Had a really spicy curry tonight so should be good and runny......

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information