1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Wife is currently getting drunk at her works do......Meeting her at 7:45 to go to her Boxing club Christmas curry night. Going to very carefully judge her drunkness then apply for a track bike. Needs to be drunk enough to say "yes" without being to drunk to remember, about 9:10pm i recon............

• Like Like x 1
  2. Finished work for the year!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Had an interesting job today, had to hang a mural for a customer of mine,
    4 drops, each drop 1.2 metres wide =£600 including ready mixed paste + my labour :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Got home and found I didn’t have keys to get in :confused:

Also heard my old outfit put the whole team (c50 people) on notice while they decide how far to go with streamlining. Be surprised if 10 keep their jobs. Merry Christmas, a time for charity and love :rolleyes:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Not drunk enough to say "yes" but didn't say no. Currently very positive I'll own a sub £2k track bike soon.

Anyone selling a sub £2k track bike?????

6. Plenty of people :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well yesterday was an interesting day. Started off with a meeting with Sheffield council to establish exactly what's been offered to the developers who've been appointed "preferred bidder " status for the old Sheffield ski village site, as they've been making lots of exuberant claims. Turns out they've been given nothing more than a letter saying they are the preferred bidder, and it has no legal clout either. And all the claims being made a couple of weeks ago on TV and in the press is pure fantasy at this stage, with many commercial and technical milestones having to be met before they get a sniff at the site. I knew this would be the case, as I know how the development game works. Unlike this developer who makes huge claims and knows the grand sum of feck all and hasn't done anything ever in the past. After all they were allegedly going to build and operate the Circuit of Wales :rolleyes: Now I'm not saying it won't happen (unlike the CoW) but it is years away given the planning, environmental, legal and (last but not least) funding issues they need to encounter and satisfy.

Yesterday SWMBO was babysitting our youngest grandson till 3.30pm when she then had to pick our granddaughter up from school and bring them to our house for the night whilst #1 son and wife went out on their respective Xmas parties.

So when they got back, granddaughter helped to decorate the Xmas tree and to put out all the decks whilst me and Grandson (2yo) played at being "bwave Knights" :D

And whilst being incredibly cute in all this he's a little git too. We took them both to bed around 7.45 and read them a story. Florence fell asleep, and Henry looked as though he had, so we both snook out to go to watch TV. Two minutes later the little sod was in the living room wanting to play again. This happened three times more till I decided to go to bed myself and he should sleep with me.

So far I think I've had about three hours sleep as he's wriggled, and kicked me all bloody night! I'm shattered. And this morning we are taking them to the local pool. If I can stay awake. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. There’s some stunning wall covering available

Let’s behavin a pic though please

9. Little Yam had to go meet some of the big boys as the Czech contingency fly in tomorrow and it was in the kitchen :(

IMG_3728.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I wouldn't show them that place, it has a yellow ducati in it.

11. Bloody hell, your hobby has manifested itself into an addiction. :)

12. It's OK, it's a 998 so proper colour :):upyeah:

13. What Hobby? :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. What have you been doing with it as none of your other bikes are wearing femidoms?

15. Nuffin :innocent:

16. That's just 25% of his stables

17. Think you mean shed ;)

18. For shed see CR's shiplap :)

19. Saw the last thread so definitely a shed

shed1
    ʃɛd/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a simple roofed structure used for garden storage, to shelter animals, or as a workshop.
      "a bicycle shed"

Wooden so a shed :yum

20. Catching up on detectorists. The most gentle comedy about right now

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information