1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Your definition is wrong - my shed is steel :) my garage is Wood, Wooden Garage - Definition: Wood Garage made of wood (unless CR's Shiplap Shed)
    I thank you :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. 41% :eek:

3. Practicing and practicing the B chord.

4. CD9CCB8C-5F93-47BC-8828-CCE742399CDB.jpeg FA158D37-A9A8-48DD-A56C-3B49DD80D2A0.jpeg Finally, found the time to connect electrics from the new shed into the consumer unit in the house, result!

5. Stripped the rear shock out of the hyper, cleaned, regreased the linkage, bushes etc...

20171216_150725.jpg

20171216_153329.jpg

20171216_150731.jpg

20171216_150725.jpg

#39885 comfysofa, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Just getting ready for the work’s do. Being picked up a 6 o’clock and heading off into Winchester for some scoff, a few beers and a bit of frivolity :yum. No idea how I’m going to feel in the morning but we’re off out with a few mates at 8 o’clock. No idea where we’er going but it will involve copious amounts of coffee and perhaps a bit of bacon (or two). Andy

7. CEFBB269-61CB-418D-9B77-9F392A161CA3.jpeg Tired pups out up the woods now his snoozing through strictly

Caught a dodgy white van that was about to fly tip up the bridleway

Wilts council has a very handy ‘report online’ website

• Like Like x 2

8. For someone who retired in feb- works do....? Hope you’re paying full tax on this employment and not in the black market......:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Just finished fitting my 2 Halogen Heaters in the garage :)

Just the work bench to tidy then I can start progressing with stuff :eek:

IMG_3730.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  10. I've just leant how to play Fairytale of New York on the ukulele :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. You're going to have to post it up as Christmas treat for all your loyal subjects!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. Nice shed

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Had neigh ours from opposite overt for drinks last night.about 9 they took their kids home and my wife not well so wet back with them.nasty feeling a was fed whisky after midnight as I still feel drunk. Apparently they kicked me out at 1:30 but I didn't come home till 3. So it appears it took me 1 1/2 hours to cross the road. They also found my shoes in their front garden this morning so I suspect I spent most of the 1 1/2 hours failing to put my shoes on and gave up.they also brought my phone,Wallet and keys back this morning. Nobody knows how I managed to get in the house without keys......

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. We have a Ukulele group every monday evening in Stainland - maybe you could pop by and give us a lesson ? :upyeah:

15. PS, I don't feel very well.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I'm not that good. I only pick it up every now and again. And I haven't really picked up my guitars for about 12 years. I should really.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. It is, it metal and still quite dry. Keeps all the garden shit outta the Norwegian Log Cabin Garage too which is a bonus :)

18. you have two sheds?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. He's like the John Prescott of the storage world.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. [QUOTE="El Toro, post: 1027758, member: 23818"....I haven't really picked up my guitars for about 12 years. I should really.[/QUOTE]
    Surely the pawn shop would have sold them by now?

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information