1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Thats the hard bit throw away or keep ?

2. When you get a minute, can you do my garage.....please!

Anth

3. Well not quite today but over a day or two I changed this

Workshop 005.jpg

To this

Garage.jpg

Workshop 005.jpg

Garage.jpg

4. Made my better half and my Mum a full on english breakfast!....Happy mothers Day.

5. Went out on the Triumph, met up with Chris, Merv, Mike and John at The Chalet to watch the old bikes. Good time was had by all.

Had to go down the road to get some milk, so popped into my local for a pint. Daughter and her fiancé coming round for Sun lunch that Mrs K has been doing. Just going to pour us both a drink before the daughter's arrival. :wink:

6. Ahhh the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Glad I'm not the only one with a crappy garage. Mind you, I've got history here, this is my old garage from years back, with no less than 7 bikes crammed in, only 2 of which ever worked...

[​IMG]

8. Watching F1 .., Gooo Kimi!!!
    Tidying up my bike manuals then got some flatpack stuff to stare at .. Then having my Mac set up as I killed my mactop .. Mainly with pics of bikes !!
    Have to start that this is my shelf thread again that was great before all the little shrines.

My living room... Is um mental to say the least !
    But I love my crazy things just a bugger to dust!

9. The spirit of Mr Trebus lives on in you guys :wink:

Feel embarrassed to show you mine, think I`ll go and wreak the joint up a bit so I fit in :biggrin:
    Hasn`t always been like this, now its tidy I can`t seem to find anything and spend most of my time searching and cursing.

004.jpg

10. OMG that's just sick.....a garage that actually has a floor!

11. Took daughter to work. Sorted out flowers and cards from kids for their Mum!! Walked dog - bugger scented rabbits a ran off for an hour! Afternoon spent visiting stately home and garden. Envied the bikers out in todays sunshine. Looked in garage and closed door quickly, as needs a sortout. Fell asleep on sofa with dog - marvellous!
    Great Sunday!

12. Helped Mrs R to get through two bottles of bubbly...... hic!

13. Weeded out the flower bed, planted some new flowers, cut the grass, cleaned up garden furniture, all ready for the summer.
    Brought the dog for a walk, then washed the bike, as I'm going for a ride in the morning without fail.
    Very relaxing day...soaked in the bath for a hour with a couple bottles of beer.

14. Got up at the crack of dawn to take youngest to horse show, he rode well but rolled a pole, so no rosettes today. Back home for lovely lunch with hubby and both boys, cards and present after lunch, bit of a kip to make up for early morning, managed dinner without boys arguing and hubby ironed one of his shirts (he has promised to do his work shirts all week in honour of Mothers day). Only wish I could have got out on the bike like hubby and eldest this morning, but somehow I think I would have had problems getting a child and pony to a show on a bike!

15. Cooked breakfast for 2 mothers (my mum & Mrs Rob), and lunch for 3 mothers (as breakfast, + mother-in-law) and associated hangers on. Managed not to say anything sarcastic when mother-in-law said "We saw loads and loads of bikes on our way here, it must be a lovely day to be out riding..."

Managed not to kill my mum, despite weekend long severe provocation. Drove her home, during which time her cat shat in its basket, meaning I had to drive down the motorway with windows open & my mum complaining about the wind noise. Still managed not to kill her.

Now in the process of de-stressing, with the help of lots of beer.

16. Love it, it make me feel better about life just to know that someone has had a worse time than me

17. Finally managed to get rid of my knackered old Mondeo for £700. Not bad considering it's been to the moon and back several times. The old banger has never let me down during my ownership...except for yesterday:mad: Still, matey wasn't deterred, and handed over the cash (minus £100) willingly.

Not that I can spend any of it. Both bikes are due major services...Goodbye cash.

18. Just got my BSA a daylight mot, 1 advisory for very slight play in steering head bearings, result :upyeah:
    She`s been on sorn last two years so pleased with that. Sorted insurance, just need to get a tax disc.

[​IMG]

Brand new speedo in homemade bracket. Bulb horn is feeble, but legal, sounds like the circus is in town :biggrin:
    I`ve entered a road trial this sunday. 35 sections, 30-ish miles of greenlane and `B` roads on an old Brit nail that vibrates and is geared low, will only do about 40 mph, flat out. Must want my head examining :smile:

19. Round trip to Glastonbury via 303 and lots of side roads, more speed cameras on this road (mobile and static) must be a major revenue earner.

20. Posted a RIP for a young man who goes by the name of Reeder on the SV650 org. He was a lovely jokey guy who brightened everyone's day. So just remember whatever you do today enjoy it, live every day to the full and be careful out there.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information