1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. They look good grippy sensible road tyres........:thinkingface:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I've just been told I have to take mine on holiday to Scotchland in the summer :eek:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. I'll might have just seen my next bike at my local, a desmosedici in red and a very nice low number on the workbench,it was being serviced for a lucky someone,must start saving those penny's:(

4. Just arrived at the Commodore in Llandrindod Wells after a 189 mile circuitous route from the out of town Oxford Sainsburys. Been really lucky with the weather reaching a balmy 13 degrees but there is an awful amount of shit on the roads. Carole got 3 punctures, 1 big enough for the Ultraseal to block but 2 very tiny flint cuts that I had to sticky string. Hopefully a good day of riding tomorrow with no fekking punctures please. Beer is calling so have a pleasant evening folks, I’m just about to :D Andy

5. Dry and 13 degrees on Sunday, looks like it could be the start of 2018! Mind you, Wales and weather forecasts is tricky!

6. Nice one, only 30 minutes from hay on wye, what is the itinerary this weekend then ?

7. Wife's bought me a T-shirt with "Vintage premium goods" written on the front and I don't know if I should be insulted or not...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Vintage Goods would have been more accurate tell her :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. IMG_1753.JPG
    I started landscaping the lower terrace!

• Like Like x 4
  10. Went north early this morning to visit my mum. Considering on Tuesday she was at death's door today she looked remarkably well and had eaten a yoghurt and taken on fluids. I left around 2pm and felt happy.

Unfortunately it hasn't lasted too long. I've had a call from my brother 30 mins ago to say that she's been struggling to breathe and the nurses have been to give her a sedative to help relax her, which it has. However they have also said that this is now "end of life" and all they can do now is make her comfortable. :(

• Love You Love You x 7
  11. Please accept my deepest sympathies @El Toro, I know what your going through, I hope she's not in to much pain and stress.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Sorry to hear elT :(

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Magical mystery follow my leader tour. I think the Elan valley is part of the trip today but the route description at dinner was a bit vague ..... and I’ve slept since. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hang in there mate. Thought are with you and yours. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Much Sympathy and good thoughts heading your way @El Toro

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. According to my youngest brother there’s no change From yesterday evening.

I had planned to go to the Manchester bike show today but I’m heading north again with SWMBO this morning.

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. Thinking of you all T

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. All the best,El T.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Having been through this my self elT I sympathise, but remember to take care of yourself as well.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Result! DMC have come back with a quote £120 better than the renewal they sent and between £70-100 better than DI, Hastings and Bemoto.

Just the Panigale at this stage - £319 FC with a £450XS (lower than all the others), UK and European cover including repatriation, £100k legal cover, £25k Road Halo cover, helmet and leathers cover, NCB protected. And confirmation that they won’t add an admin fee when I add my new Scrambler Sport when it turns up. Well happy :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information