1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Waiting for stuff to happen. The bad weather hasn't helped.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. It was a really good day out. My old body does ache a little bit today, but not as much as I expected seeing as I haven`t done any serious off road miles since 2012.

Steady day today, off to see my parents, then tomorrow, wash the XR and investigate the broken speedo drive and a small oil leak.
    Also, I`ve just found the place we stopped at yesterday, a place called Hawes. Good chippy and quite a few bikes kicking about, including what looked like a very nice Barry Sheene Heron rep on a GSXR.

3. Any offers on yours yet?

4. Good luck Terry
    After a time with our current agents and no offers we've decided to change to a different agent. There's been too many 'unprofessional' incidents with our current agent and as our offer has been accepted on a new property we feel we need to push ours.
    So we're hoping new photos, marketing and fresh eyes will do the trick.
    Time will tell!

5. Nope. May have to consider p/x if it's available.

6. That's something builders will consider on a new development.
    We've had quite a lot of viewings which directly translates in to endless tidying up and cleaning, which as you can image is a total ball ache!
    Going to talk to the new agents today maybe reduce the asking price will promote an offer.

7. Took the 1098R for an MOT, being on the look out for pot holes!. o_O

Clean bill of health issued and ready for this year. :) I forget how fast this bike is. :heart:

IMG_6378.JPG
    *Note to oneself, use for more than 1 mile this year. :pensive:

IMG_6379.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Or just say "it's not meant to be" and stay put.

9. Oh, and before I get it in the neck from @Ducbird :cold_sweat:

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.18.06.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. Taken reciept of new Dainese Axial Pro ins. To replace previous set where the zip went to tide me over until I get em repaired.

This time I bought the fluo yellow ones. Snazzy.

As wifey says 'once a mod, always a mod'.

11. Try telling that to SWMBO :eek:

13. You could look into MOT test centres that are further afield, just to be on the safe side?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. or trailer Queen it;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Had a day fitting some oak floor joists.
    2018-04-16 14.50.29.jpg 2018-04-16 14.50.22.jpg
    I get all the good jobs.
    Steve

• Like Like x 6
  16. Bought tickets for the End of the Road festival. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Took one of my 748's for MoT which it passed no problems even after 600 miles of hard riding since the last test, must use it a bit more especially considering how much I enjoy riding it. Bought a new exhaust section for the Super 8, would have been a good idea to have looked a bit closer at the old one and then bought the right piece to replace it but neve mind I'll go and get the right bit later this week.
    Took the front calipers of the Goldwing to get them stripped down and cleaned up as they both siezed up over winter and it:s one heavy bike to try and move with the brakes jammed on.
    Funny how a bit of decent weather can motivate you to start getting all those little jobs done. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. That is indeed truly pathetic! You’ll be dead soon, man. Get on with it!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  19. Terold, why are you moving anyway? I thought you liked where you were?

20. I do. She wants a “view” over the valley and a south facing garden now.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information