1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. 1st day of working from home after my off at Silverstone, I forgot how much I hate working from home. praise the person who invented cocodomol :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. How you doing ? Thought you would have needed surgery to repair that break. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Not bad to be fair, not being able to drive etc is a PITA !!, no surgery according to A&E but I have an appointment on Tuesday at the fracture/surgery clinic so hopefully see about that then, I can still feel the bones moving about o_O
    Almeria is out of the question though :sob::sob:

4. Not good news, was looking forward to catching up. I know Gary and Denise have had their own problems with a fire at the workshop, maybe they can give you credit for Cartagena :) Andy

5. Good luck with your procedure Andy.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Thanks Mervyn, more of the same from late last year so no biggy. 2nd up in theatre today but it’s a mad house. About 7 or 8 people turned up for an elective procedure this morning and there are no beds on the surgical ward. I’m in a fetching side room on a different ward killing time until they come for me. Andy

7. Hope they sort you out soon
    I fractured mine that was bad enough
    Driving isn’t easy with knackered shoulders so be careful when you do get driving again

8. No mate, I asked for it to be same as standard. I use the bikes for the loud sounds lol.

9. Booked chunnel for our annual Franco Alpine Hoon.

10. I don't as i'm to young to remember that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. sucks dude. GWS.

12. Just dropped this old dead tree now going for a ride:motorcycleduc: DSCN4522[1].JPG DSCN4525[1].JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good isn`t it, and then when the break start to knit and it feels like the ends are grating together, I think it`s called fractured bone crepitus.
    I broke mine on an off road bike in 2011, I managed to pick the bike up, kick it off and set off again, at first I thought I`d broken the bike because the steering felt weird. Never thought it could be me that was broken, the power of adrenalin.
    It was a two day competition, I was only suppose to ride the Saturday (under protest from swmbo)as we were going to Scarborough on the Monday. I won my class so thought I may as well ride the Sunday (under further protests and threats) and go for an out right class win, what could possibly go wrong!!!!
    I was not popular on the home front. My girlfriend and our son still when away but our poor daughter, first time being left home alone, with plans of parties and independence no doubt, was left with the old fella for company.
    I`m sure there were quite a few disappointed teenagers looking for a new party venue that week :grinning:
    Get well soon.

14. I need to re-home a dog.

It's a Jack Russell bitch and it tends to bark a lot.

If anyone's interested, let me know, and I'll jump over next door's fence and get it for you

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. A04449F5-8D1A-4C7D-B104-F0E35DE4E1D7.jpeg 3F162F9E-7892-4AF1-BFBA-483F76ED8E63.jpeg Went to Ellerton Lake and saw a load of old bikes.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Nice little spot...... when the sun is out.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oooh I've just had a call from Ducati Manchester................my Scrambler 1100 Sport is being PDI'd right now and should be with me this evening :upyeah:

• Like Like x 10
  18. I had a sit on the 1100 base model in Ducati Nottingham earlier, I quite liked it. No Sport version in the shop. A review, after a few miles, would be helpful.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information