1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Well the Scrambler 1100 Sport was finally delivered at 8.45pm so I rode it straight into the garage and locked it all up. Sound is awesome with standard cans!

My plan is to get up early and have an hour or so before going to the office, and a couple of hours after work seeing as the weather is going to be nice.

I’ve just been skimming through the owners manual and it’s got way more toys/features than my previous Scrambler. Cornering ABS, daylight running lights, etc I get. But what the hell is PIN numbers, Bluetooth and multi media etc shit all about? :eek:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. And 2.7% import fees and whatever the handling charge is (unless you are very lucky) :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. took the front of the bike off. to see if the rad is blocked to explain the temp reading 115 and no more the wiser :neutral:

4. Happy anniversary to you both :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. ...and £16 fee for Parcelfarce to collect the charges.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Did you see the Scotsman who collapsed in the Commonwealth Games marathon?

it was at the very moment he realised all his loose change had fallen through a hole in his back pocket

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. That is the handling charges I mentioned - it varies dependent on carrier

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Well that plan went to rat shit as I didn't sleep very well and so stayed in bed till 7.45am :)

Plan now is to nick off early this afternoon and have a couple of hours doing the twisties around West Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Cheshire :)

In other news today SWMBO has put a deposit/reservation down on a new house. :eek:

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. All I can manage to do so far today is lay in bed. Somewhat sore and very tender after yesterday. I think the surgeon either had fat fingers or used 2 to manipulate the coccyx from inside my rectum :sob: Should be fine in a couple of days but no bike riding in this gorgeous weather for a week :( Andy

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Did he have both hands on your shoulders at the time? :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. A quick pop into town. The warm weather has brought out the shorts, the tops far to tight and big fat boobs, the women were no better either

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Mid 20’s here today. Out this weekend if this continues :) :motorcycleduc:

IMG_6383.JPG

13. 93BDAB91-7790-4C8F-8DD1-48A54C8278C1.jpeg Found this little critter in my garden pond.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Bought a shed (don't alright, just don't) for the push bikes so get a bit more garage space :upyeah:.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Looked happy to me :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've always (recently anyway) had a code card with my Ducatis. My recent Hyperstrada didn't come with one, but did have the option to enter a PIN.

17. Parcelforce are the worst. I always try to persuade a seller to use UPS, DHL etc whn buying from abroad. If they use their local postal service, it usually gets transfered to Parcelforce / Royal Mail in the UK. At that point, prepare to be right, royally rogered. o_O

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. I’m sat in my mini melting 26.5 degrees waiting for my daughter to finish school
    Met my friend earlier for coffee

Loving the sun
    Amazing what lack of clothes people wear and what fat bits hang out ewww

#43179 Ducbird, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Congrats and enjoy! :motorcycleduc: :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information