1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Nothing serious I hope

2. To see what they can do with this, nothing most probably
    147BFF48-5EE0-42D1-A1ED-F41CD906B6CD.jpeg

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Good luck. You'll be fine. I did something remarkably similar in 2001 and had 3 operations on my shoulder and 4 on my elbow.

Shoulder.
    3.jpg

4.jpg
    1.jpg

My elbow was actually the worse injury according to my consultant, believe it or not. Apparently there are so many different movements in the elbow and a lot of force through the joint.
    2.jpg

The only evidence I have to this day are a couple of large scars (Down my bicep and around the outside of my elbow).

I have limited movement when moving my shoulder backwards, but that's handy to avoid getting my wallet out. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. good luck!

5. A bit rude taking a picture of you when aroused

I am looking at my naval wondering, given the two royals are both ex military and young enough to know better, are they really going to call the new baby boy prince, Albert, and should I put a tenner on it?

6. Dwayne, nailed on. ;)

Dukey told me, and he's always right you know. :) :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. They said almost guaranteed they will operate as the bones are still no where near where they need to be, seeing the surgeon on Friday for confirmation.:upyeah::upyeah:

8. I had to wait about a week before my op as I was so swollen.

9. Disappointed you got sent away from A&E without what to me was an obvious decision. Sorry you need to go back but pleased that surgery will properly repair your collar bone. Had mine been operated on after an accident 45 years ago, I would have avoided 3 seperate surgical procedures over the next 40 years to finally put it right. Good luck. Andy

10. Best of luck. Hope they get it sorted for you.

11. Back working on the floor, fitting feathering pieces to level the floor up.
    DSC_0362.JPG
    Nightmare, everyone's a different shape.
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  12. Had my tiling hat on today at Biggin Hill,,and was fortunate DSCN4537[1].JPG to see the two seater spitfire fly over which was very special:)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Bled the new front brake lines on the 1098R and what a fekking faff trying to start the master cylinder. Finally used a syringe body to suck fluid through the bleed nipple and an incredible amount of air needed pulling through for such a small swept volume but all done and the lines nicely tied back with my newly acquired cable ties. Need to do the same for the NC29 but tomorrow will do. Andy

#43333 Android853sp, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Had the DVT Upmap swapped over from Termi to standard at Ducati Coventry and while waiting, had a look at the V4S in red and tbh, I wouldn’t spend my money on it.

I’m sure it rides and handles like the dogs danglies but boy was it plain and ugly imho that is, as they say......beauty is in the eye of the beholder but not my eyes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. I’ve been in a meeting all afternoon. But it was a really productive one. Which makes a change.

16. Found a badger skull at the weekend so after a bit of a clean up have taken a photo - not exactly sure why......
    DSC_6520s.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  17. Vicious looking bastards aren't they?

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Some lad who races in bsb supersport class has sponsorship connected to the two seater, his bike is painted in raf colours tom something or other his name I think, was chatting to his dad and him at cadwell

#43338 Dirty Leeds, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Been striming the garden here in slovenia but it's too hot for my bald head now, and sorting a job to Spain (touchwood) in two weeks

IMG_2500.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  20. brought some materials for my next commission and flowers for the girls:upyeah: DSCN4545[1].JPG

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information