1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. After an expensive week its friday....suns out, found my suspension set up card from a couple of years ago and dialled those into the front forks....feels loads better on the short trip to work this morning....for the first time in my life i can happily say that the council is actually doing something properly and resurfacing the roads all round my area...so, loads of fresh new grippy tarmac'd roads the nicest part being the run off onto the A4174 coming out of Bristol. Boss is working from home for the day, got Mobdro on, Moto3 FP1 is currently broadcasting....someones knocking on the door to my office and i aint answering it...

• Like Like x 1
  2. At the BRI for a check up on my shoulder

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hope it’s all progressing well :upyeah: Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hi Andy,

Yes all went well had all the dressings taken off and I don't have to use the sling anymore, have to go back in 4 weeks for final check up and that's it. They're very pleased with how its healed.
    scar.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Proper man scar, not one of those pussy ones. Glad your on the road back to mending chap

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Have fun and be safe, is what my SWMBO aka my wife says.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Are you coming along?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Should be a top day, nice company, roads, bikes, weather, food and a shandy, cant effin wait,

Stuart

• Like Like x 1
  9. Would be a nice jaunt but unfortunately I'm stuck here in that there Sardinîa until Tuesday
    Thanks for the invite though.
    :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. E2CB1AD9-9EC3-4733-B68F-37C0802646CD.jpeg Got a sneaky pic with the NW200 race winner at the restaurant last night. He was a happy bunny. Cracking final few corners. Well deserved win.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Are you a chipmunk? :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Eh? :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Took the Pani :motorcycleduc: to the dealers for a master cylinder recall. :upyeah:

14. Me too :innocent:

15. Is this a 1299 thing?

16. Quite a few bikes affected with Brembo masters. Aprilia, Ducati etc.

There is a plastic part that can fracture. It's replaced with an aluminium part and takes about 30 mins to complete.

17. Most bikes from the last few years with these master cylinders I think - huge recall

18. Picked boy up from his three day trip to Marrick outdoor activity centre. He’s still wearing the same gear he went in including underwear and looks like he’s been sweeping chimneys :astonished:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Just I've not seen anything on mine that's all.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information