1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Think it was announced around January this year - it was mentioned on here.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. That's what I do everytime I buy a bike. Just ask my local service dept. They told me the master cylinder hadn't been done.

3. My day off today so I replaced three slates on the roof, mowed the lawn and a bit of weeding then had a couple of hours in the shed adjusting the timing on the Triton, now watching a recording from the other night of Joey Dunlop.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  4. Many tasks completed today,more grass cutting and another bike ride out (17 in total now)we need to make the most of this sun:sun:Happy camper:)flowers for Ducbird DSCN4632[1].JPG DSCN4633[1].JPG

• Like Like x 2
  5. Have you not finished that garden yet, can't me that many more Hectares to do :thinkingface:

6. Running out of flowers fast for Ducbird:(she won't be happy

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lost TV remote and had to sit through about 8 minutes of 1 show wedding coverage and about ready to end myself. As double bonus the teenager got dumped this morning. If I wasn't 1/2 cut I'd fuck off on bike.

8. 7B08A5F5-A55A-4E21-9910-9E19B93194D3.jpeg
    One from me then - but do need to get the strummer out

• Like Like x 2
  9. !AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Drama Llama o_O

11. Just tell them if they think their life is bad, try being a parent to a teen who has just got dumped. Then nick their games system and load moto gp game for a rage

12. Son came home and found remote in about 7 seconds. Now watching FP 1 and 2!!!!!

13. You wouldn't say that if you'd watched any of it!

14. I wouldn't have watched any of it :thinkingface:

15. 20 years today since I got up stupid early, caught Eurostar to Paris, picked up my 748 and rode it back via Boulogne on the SeaCat, getting pulled outside Dover for speeding* along the way. That was a long, but satisfying day!
    Went to work today on my Monster to celebrate.

* got let off due to hassle of nicking me having French plates.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Lazy day, strolled down to the Xampanyet for a tapas lunch, strolled (or rolled more like after a few beers) back to the hotel for a swim, steam/ sauna and a 55 minute Oriental massage, Ahhhh. Staggered all of 10 steps from the hotel to Bar Lobo for supper followed by a night cap on the roof terrace. Life was good today and we enjoyed it to the full. Hopefully life will be good again tomorrow especially as there appears to be absolutely no interest in that wedding, hoorah. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  17. Welldone that man:upyeah:

18. Put the baffle in the exhaust of the Hyperstrada. With trips through Switzerland and the Alps coming up, I thought it might be prudent. :innocent:

The thing is, I like it. :worried:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information