1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. IMG-20180525-WA0001.jpeg got this for £1.00 from wish. Love that site. Got some "genuine " alpinestars gloves for £7.00 as well. They are perhaps not real leather and look slightly different to my £120.00 ones that they are supposed to be the same as...
    Can't wait for my £3.00 rolex to turn up .

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nice van.. didn' know you had one...
    Did you get on with side windows so people could get to see ya bikes on the road?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Have you been on the ktm forum to complain about how shit they are. I do hope so. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Has he busted his ktm as well?
    Rough week!!

5. £53 for a new rear disc is pretty good! Looking at £110 for my monster.
    It's "slightly" bent after trying to set off with a big arse Oxford chain through the wheel.
    I shall live with it till mot time. The noise is a bit bad but it's also hard to push so may also be robbing a bit of power...

• Face Palm Face Palm x 3
  6. Is this any help
    img082.jpg

Linwood, Lissington, Bardney, Bucknall, Horncastle, East Kirby going.
    Horncastle, Scamblesby, South Elkington, Market Rasen coming back.
    Hope it will at least give you the start of a route.

Oh yes, if you do use any of these roads, best to blindfold all the Yorkshire monkeys so they don`t know where they are, don`t want them coming here regular and cluttering up all the good roads ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Latest forecast is it going to lash down :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wouldn’t do that over a consumable breaking. Correct me if I’m wrong but Ducati don’t count cranks, main bearings, radiators and engine cams as low mileage consumables do they? ;)

9. Did that myself. Two new front discs and a new lock :(

10. Ouch...amuture ... back wheel fuck up can happen to anyone but front? o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Just junk the rear disc and move the caliper to the rear sprocket. FB_IMG_1519423841315.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • WTF WTF x 1
  12. Blimey, I remember going to Valencia when he rode for Aprllia when they first entered the mille for wsb. I think he smashed it and won both races. We saw him later on in the evening after he'd won and seemed a totally decent chap

13. Strangely enough, when I looked last night I ended up with just about that exact route... I love the roads between MR and Bardney :upyeah:

14. I like it. But I have silver wheels so it probably wouldn't work...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Not looking as good as it was initially... :(

Screenshot_2018-05-26-08-14-22.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-05-26-08-15-59.jpeg

May be OK though, here is hoping!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Good point, what color is the caliper, sprocket and chain?

17. They are blacked out when looking in Skeletor Dude :cool:

18. Rust

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. I’ve already been across to Ducati Manchester to pick some gear up, but unfortunately not all of what I’d ordered had turned up, and the warehouse had sent the wrong colour boots. Hey ho!

I’ll have to go again next week ;)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Looking like an interesting day for the Republic of Ireland
    :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information