1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Many thanks... But it is much nicer than the drugs i have been o. For the last 3 months

2. 3 types, there's Abbott maths too.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Not maths though is it :thinkingface: but there could be man Maths o_O

4. Been reminiscing a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 4 types of maths! I'm running out of fingers!
    Getting the itch back?

6. A bit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The wet one above, this is from my mate on his wet shod 996 race bike following me

And one of him with me passing round the outside and disappearing from turn one...if you spot me ;) (ps no warmers here people, steamed Diablo road tyres...

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. You hit the nail on the head - shed, looks like another I’ve seen somewhere

9. Not sure where you mean :thinkingface: - but I do have a Wooden Garage myself you know :yum

IMG_2962.JPG thumbnail.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Nope, it a GSX-R750LE - the first of the Suzuki homologation specials from 1986 and one of 300 made in those colours (they made 1000 in Yoshi colours for the Japanese market and these for North America/Canada) - dry clutch too :)

11. Not sure but they came 1st to 5th in the IOM in 86 Proddie TT :):upyeah:most were raced so they are like rocking horse poo now...

12. If they are 86' GSX-R ones they are worth big bucks - got any spares o_O

13. The last set of OEM Clutch Plates for my GSX-R sold for Circa £2500 :worried:

• Like Like x 2
  14. wish you a full and speedy recovery!

15. You may have done with privateer teams though...

16. Ta very much,top up time soon...pavlovs theory?????
    many thanks, physio just been in,and i stressed my priority is getting on the duke asap, she knew what an mts1200 is:)

• Like Like x 2
  17. What's an MTS1200? :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information