1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Hobbling around Crete with sore knee and ribs, at least weather is good

2. Had another present from the cat. It’s normally rats but a starling today. He normally ignores birds in the garden, but he may have read my mind when I was wishing he’d get ride of them all eating all the bird food!

3. I have always wanted a ZXR H1 - ever since one tried to throw me on a test day back in the '80's. The lack of rear bounce was brutal.

4. It's our wedding anniversary today

My wife said "Is this really your idea of an anniversary present?"

Me on the other walkie-talkie - "You've got to remember to say "Over" when you've finished"

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Half day on the roof, then repaired my puncture that I picked up at the Forum barbecue, refitted the tyre on the rim and refitted the wheel.
    Steve

#44825 Birdie, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  6. Well spotted, I must edit now.
    Steve

• WTF WTF x 1
  7. Had a discussion with our MD and HR Director about reducing to 3 days a week at work by Spring next year, next round of talks in a few weeks :)

8. Not me, but Steve started talking to himself :thinkingface:

#44828 Exige, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. Someone's playing games, @Martin D.
    Steve

10. Have you finished that job yet

11. I been learning to meditate today, we should all be doing 10 mins a day for our well being

12. What's a goo stare :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Must. Resist. Must. Resist.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I’ve been in meetings most of the day, then I had to go back to the office and wait till SWMBO texted me to come home as we had someone coming round at 4.30pm with the estate agent for a second viewing on the house.

It’s just a waiting game now as apparently we are on the guy’s “shortlist”.

• Like Like x 3
  15. What's happened to the Grim Reaper outfit:thinkingface:

16. [QUOTE="Exige, post: 1139173, member: 25311"GWS poorly dude :cool::upyeah:[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Anyone remember the Agent Piccolax story, well the laxative i was given at 6am had not worked, had a suppository about 15 mins ago and all hell has let loose!!!!!!:)

• Crap Crap x 2
  17. i will hopefully see him the weekend, until then who knows.

18. Is he taking the piss outta my lil buddy :mad: short list :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Just got in to Barcelona for the MotoGP at the weekend. Had a chill on the hotel roof top with a beer whilst Carole had a swim and now just getting dressed up for a night out at Bar Lobo. Andy

• Like Like x 4
  20. back and forth

Do Not Sell My Personal Information