1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Are you there yet? Which bike? If it's the 996 you might want a rest, if it's the Honda you might want the AA, if it's the 999 you might want to ride naked to get noticed.;)
    Steve

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Changed the gearbox oil, fitted new plugs and point in my 1968 T200 Invader I will be taking her to the Manx in August IMG_20180320_140553423.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  3. Cor, bloody hell, that brings back memories. That was one of the first Japanese bikes I ever rode about 1970/71 ish. Andy

4. I had one bought it new in 1969 kept it 18months then PX for a T500 Titan 2 that is a rare bike only produced for a year

5. I gave my wife £50 today and told her to go out on monday and leave me in peace while I watch the World Cup.

"I won't need that much," she laughed.

"You will," I said, "It's got to last you five weeks."

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. At a wine tasting in the local wine shop

23607A60-9C60-494A-A7C2-695F2C2F9518.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Went to work on the Scrambler today, then went on a little 60 mile blast after work around West Yorkshire. Came home to SWMBO in a frazzled state as the fridge/freezer, which is only a couple of years old, has decided to shit itself. The local refrigeration engineer can’t come out till Monday at the earliest and can’t confirm that till tomorrow for some inexplicable reason.

Anyway tomorrow I’m going to start pulling together some of my bits and pieces for WDW.

8. Not Cool
    Deffo Not Cool
    And 'Have Fun'
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Managed to lock the while family out the house before heading to Weymouth. Wife gone apoplectic and cost me £95 for a lock Smith!

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Oops

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Apparently sleeping in the car wasn't an option. : unamused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Bike parked at dad's. 20180616_082801.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  13. Hope you took my advice and got noticed!!!
    Steve

14. A fine selection from a quality country of origin. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Today, seeing as the weather is meant to be shit I am wandering around looking at new houses, apparently.

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  16. Tescos-best country in the world!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. just been food shopping before the cattle get out and get in my way:)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Going shopping for treats as the 7 year old grandaughter is staying over tonight to give her parents a break. I'm having to buy them today as I bought them all yesterday but ate them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Careful not to scratch the trailer.

20. Getting sun cream on for that little lot 25 degrees today ...getting on the mountain bike for a tootle round lake bled

IMG_2742.JPG

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information