1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Life's a big bus journey with many window opportunities....stop when you like and take a butchers or go to the next stop and see........enjoy the ride:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Temperatures have dropped down here as well:(

3. I’m deffo getting off at the butchers, stocking up on some pork products!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. halal ones? :)

5. Bollocks, no!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I bought some chicken from Tesco the other day. It was only when I was about to cook it on the bbq that I noticed the little sticker saying it was blessed halal. Not being a fan of religion I certainly didn’t want to eat the stuff.
    But the coals were hot and the beer was cold...

#45026 Carr01, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Unfortunately not, if I leave it any longer it becomes unmanageable but they grow back surprisingly quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  8. A little bit of painting on a garage door:scream: and picked these two up from reasonably close seller,i didn't need them but i fancied a trip out:)
    DSCN4706[1].JPG DSCN4705[1].JPG

• Like Like x 3
  9. I read somewhere that 98% of all chicken sold in the UK is halal, though it may not be advertised as such. And if you eat in Nando’s ever, then you’ll definitely have eaten halal.

10. Go to a proper butchers not that supermarket Shite

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. That’s just down right outrageous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. S
    Seemingly our growing non religious-ness and the increase in supermarket numbers has left us wide open for exploitation. What we need is a good clip round the ear to bring us back to our senses!
    Angry of suburbia!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mummy, stop it, you are embarrassing me in front of my friends and Andyb :blush:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Packed up tonight, 5 days in Holland from tomorrow :)

• Like Like x 4
  15. Had couple of immunisations today 2nd lot of my baby ones

Feeling pants this evening

• Love You Love You x 4
  16. I will be there next weekend for Assen gp

• Like Like x 1
  17. Took a great road from Skye to Loch Ness then onto out hotel at Inverness centre. Ok Indian meal and planning tomorrow’s run to Edinburgh.

• Like Like x 1
  18. If you live around here, you can go to market, buy them live and do the rest yourself. :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hope you feel better today. Seems things are going in the right direction! Keep up the good work. :upyeah::heart:

• Love You Love You x 1
  20. Night shift........

Do Not Sell My Personal Information