1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. We visited Somerset/Burnham on sea, had cod/chips then i got a large ice cream and sat by the sea wall had a few licks then got dive bombed by the seagulls, all i was left with was a bit of cone in my hand :astonished:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yep, we are staying 5 min walk away. Had lovely Italian at Mad in italy last night there.

Ended up at Castle Arms, Mrs B wasn’t in the mode for fancy Dan stuff

3. Went to see The Foo's last night. Fucking awesome. They played for nrly 3 hrs. Dave Grohl is awesome.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Weston airshow today ...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just watching the All Blacks thrash the French, 49 v 14 with under 10 minutes to go.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Spotted this on canal. Was about 18" long. Not sure what it is. 20180617_145012.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. A hamster Mr Fawlty, it's a hamster!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. You need to change the mode setting. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Looks like a polecat. They are quite rare, I have only ever seen one in the wild before but they are usually nocturnal.

• Like Like x 1
  10. or a member from here:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I’ve taken swmbo to the airport. She’s off to stay with her sister in law at their farmhouse near mojacar.

I may ride my bikes more than usual this coming week ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. make hay while the sun shines.......it hot for all next week in the south

13. Seemingly for the North also. :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. on your bike then:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's the time of year when pollen is your enemy. Depending on the wind/ heat and the humidity it can be a real pain, and riding the bike when it's like this only exaggerates it.

16. Sorry to hear this but you do have to suffer for your art my friend:thinkingface::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Not if it doesn't affect you at all, nada, not in the slightest :innocent::yum:mask:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ohh there you go wearing your heart on your sleeve again. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Clean sleeves - no sniffles :yum

20. My sisters house looks down on Mojacar.
    Steve

Do Not Sell My Personal Information