1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Sounds very elitist
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bought another project it's a Suzuki T305 Raider it's being delivered next week needs a total resto
    Will post pictures when it arrives

3. It's the highest situated property on the adjacent hillside. Looks down on everything.

4. My bro in law and sister in law had a place overlooking Mojacar but sold it about 12 years ago to buy the olive farm they now have. Sounds idyllic and it is a lovely place but hardly living the dream in my opinion. Too much like hard work and for very little reward.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Today I have mostly been riding my Scrambler. Tomorrow is Panigale day :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Can you tell what it is yet....

7F4F589B-F694-4433-A197-1513A250B2EA.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wish i knew that i would have stayed another night, we stayed in Bridgwater and found a great Turkish restaurant there,
    I hope one day to move from Essex to Somerset :upyeah:

8. 54EFD2A0-5DAE-4408-9254-8A2B3E8E7123.jpeg Football tournament this morning and trial this afternoon. Wants to go out on his Pedal bike later :confounded: wish I had half his energy !

• Like Like x 6
  9. Just received an offer on the house :)

I’ve rejected it :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. achieved many things today but needed a Happy fix so got the smart out:)a little bit of Art:upyeah: DSCN4718[1].JPG

• Like Like x 4
  11. flowers from yesterday for Ducbird her favourite colour;) DSCN4711[1].JPG DSCN4712[1].JPG

• Like Like x 2
  12. EL..Looking forward to the pictures:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. £60 food, wine and a couple rounds of whisky and G&T? Think I’ll krep the mode as it is ;)

14. You did that while the wife's away, very brave.:astonished:
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Drove home and made good time. Caught up with BSB (wtf happened there?! Haslams to lose now). Now watching football devoid of drink or food as son emptied it all while we were away :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Lol. We have discussed what we will accept. And it’s a bit more than was offered.

17. Yeovil airshow in a couple of weeks i think if you want another trip....

18. Dashing the dreams of the poor?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Just spoken to SWMBO and told her what I’d done. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  20. Man up :innocent:

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information