1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Good plate!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. First thing this morning I took the Scrambler to the transport depot for shipping to Italy for the Ducati Manchester WDW tour. As SWMBO was still in jockland I had to take my luggage etc over to my sister in laws house yesterday so she could take it for me to the depot this morning too. Then she kindly gave me a lift home. She’s a “good sort”.

This afternoon I called by Ducati Manchester to pick up my WDW goody bag as I’d forgotten to wait at the depot to collect it, then as SWMBO’s train was running late I drove to meet her at Manchester Piccadilly station (rather than her having to get another train to Huddersfield) and we came home together. Because I’m good like that.

Tomorrow we’ve got friends from Thailand coming to stay for the weekend.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Changed the gearing, fitted new slicks and brake pads and changed the brake fluid for Motul 660 on the RSV4.
    All ready for Donington on Tuesday. :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Waiting for the muse drones tour to start at the odeon :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. D7E31D8A-B371-4574-A464-F70D567E0BA4.jpeg Out for a little spin

• Like Like x 1
  6. Packed, ready for our 2 week jolly in South of France from tomorrow.....house hunting :)

• Like Like x 5
  7. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. South of France.......are you deaf? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Woosh!

10. Somewhere between Bordeaux and Cognac hopefully. Big area but trying to narrow it down difficult coz there’s so much choice. We have 4 viewings booked, the one I like is €35000 with 3 bedrooms and a pool

11. €35,000? Or have you missed off a 0?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Watched England be crap at another sport 20180712_122853.jpg

13. No mate, it’s reduced from 50 to 35 but needs work which isn’t a problem. Electrics, plumbing, fabric etc

• Like Like x 1
  14. Watching Question time o_O

15. Watching Very Strange people on Question Time :bucktooth:

16. Great photo though!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Right that's it I'm packing my bags and off to that area of France you mentioned!

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Were going to another funeral this is the fifth one this year all the deaths have been due to various cancers this one being Prostate only diagnosed 6 weeks ago
    He retired in may bought himself a new Multistrada only used it twice ain't life a bitch

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Looked through my photos on my phone and realised the favourites folder is just full of pics of my bikes after various washes...:joy:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sat at work doing my usual routine.
    2 coffee's,2 cigs then a pony...
    You know what time it is?
    IT'S PONY TIME!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information