So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Getting set up for a 4am start tomorrow for a trip to camborne/cornwall to collect a bike A303/A30 my road of choice:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Paying tax? You need a new accountant ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Are you using Bikeshuttle to Geneva or a different set up? Just out of idle curiosity, which bike are you taking?

4. Using EuroBikeTrans. They deliver to a depot in Prato and I'm taking the Scrambler this year. The idea being that I may get to see some of the sights if i slow down a bit :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. The speed at which you ride (your Panigale) has nothing to do with the bike and all to do with your lack of self discipline. You are just making excuses. Enjoy your trip ....... at whatever speed you choose to ride at :upyeah: Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. You got me bang to rights guv!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Think I may change my image and get the Gareth Southgate look.

I'm going to dress like a snooker player and shout instructions at people from in front of a bus stop :)

8. You are brave, accepting such a huge pay cut lol:cool::p

9. Inland Revenue did the same to me in 2012 after much discussion and concidered it was there mistake I paid it in monthly installments initially they wanted it in full within 7 days didn't pay any penalties or interest
    I have been retired 18 months and they are still chasing me for a P11D

10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Liking that style

12. Must admit Paul, I do like the look of that :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've got Croatia in the pub sweepstakes. ...... I had to creep out the back door quietly ....
    Look_at_dat_smug_grin_on_his_face!.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Isn't that the same principle as a Multistrada?

I would say a GS with panniers but a GS isn't that sporty.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Good plate!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. First thing this morning I took the Scrambler to the transport depot for shipping to Italy for the Ducati Manchester WDW tour. As SWMBO was still in jockland I had to take my luggage etc over to my sister in laws house yesterday so she could take it for me to the depot this morning too. Then she kindly gave me a lift home. She’s a “good sort”.

This afternoon I called by Ducati Manchester to pick up my WDW goody bag as I’d forgotten to wait at the depot to collect it, then as SWMBO’s train was running late I drove to meet her at Manchester Piccadilly station (rather than her having to get another train to Huddersfield) and we came home together. Because I’m good like that.

Tomorrow we’ve got friends from Thailand coming to stay for the weekend.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Changed the gearing, fitted new slicks and brake pads and changed the brake fluid for Motul 660 on the RSV4.
    All ready for Donington on Tuesday. :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Waiting for the muse drones tour to start at the odeon :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. D7E31D8A-B371-4574-A464-F70D567E0BA4.jpeg Out for a little spin

• Like Like x 1