1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Seriously? You were there?

2. Like Rossi's mate??

3. Yes, luckily opposite to you :)

4. Correct, on our way home now, all the girls were fantastic, well done to all 37 of them, local news are covering one young lady who will be the first ever female in the household calvery.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So she don' t shave or wax?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. Thanks, if we buy it I’ll post a pic. Viewing it on Monday. Just waiting for the tunnel and definitely only €35,000 not €350,000

A92CC8AD-990B-4DDB-AD32-9DA60F534A30.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  7. Is there a joke there somewhere about the ‘f’ string or would that be the ‘g’ string.......

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. No. Bristol, Sunday just gone.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The kids came over from jersey so we have popped down to Newquay for the weekend, great apartments unfortunately they are painting outside hence the scaffolding
    DC7C90E1-05FE-4DB2-9EF0-2721F8267BB2.jpeg
    E2CC4B78-F376-49B9-967B-BECE2EA438EE.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. In looking to to go newquay Aug. Do you mind sharing where those are?

11. Tried to work out why an O2 upgrade through carphone warehouse that gives me more everything, the phone no upfront and a monthly cheaper, can't be beaten by O2 themselves. So went into the shop and the O2 lady said, they often sell our plans cheaper and with more.

12. I love Brno, the last couple of times I’ve been for the Motogp we stayed in the university accommodation for next to nothing.
    Are the beware of the bears signs still up near the circuit.

13. [​IMG]

and its baby brother

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. The top one needs a volume switch...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. You trying to scare me :eyes: no bears :yum

16. No1 lusty glaze, they seem to be pretty well booked up? I think I was just lucky, the lusty glaze beach is great too !!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Just made the most of the fading early evening sunshine to BBQ and enjoy 1 or 2 chilled Estrella Damms with Carole. Busy biking weekend ahead for both of us out on the bikes both days and the GP to watch. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  18. Just back from my youngest Grandchild's 1st Birthday Party, he seemed to be enjoying himself, however my ears are still ringing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I was in Japan a couple of years back and saw this on the streets of Utsunomiya. :laughing: I remember thinking at the time that copyright law must be weak in Japan. :D

IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1536.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  20. Off to see pops today. His 79th birthday and going strong. :) :upyeah: :heart:

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information