1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Wish him a happy birthday from the forum boys and girls.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks @Carr01

His birthday is on Bastile Day as my mother never tired of telling him. :) At least she said something like that. :grinning: They're divorced now. :rolleyes:

#45722 Robarano, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Happy birthday pops :) :party:

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. Happy Birthday Robarano Pops

Been out on the YR5, clutch cable snapped o_O got to Seaways Café where we were meeting. My mate pulled up on his ZX12R with water pissing out. Lift home for the van on a Honda :eek: Then loaded both bikes and back to York. ZX12 was a huge air lock - after 2 litres of coolant at my mates bike repair shop and all was well. Just unloaded the YR5 and put some southern fried chicken in the oven :yum

Tomorrow we've planned a beer garden boozy afternoon in Bishopthorpe which will be fab :)

Scorchio here :sun:

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. Got a free suppliment with this months issue of Ride magazine while I was in ASDA getting some gin for pops. :)

This may be next years jaunt settled. :thinkingface:

IMG_6675.JPG

6. Spent all day sorting post holiday stuff out, washing and the like. Family round for barbecue tomorrow so it of prep for the food.

7. Well just had a great day in Newquay , a bit of quick shopping as the daughter forgot her bikini !!
    Then down to lusty glaze beach for sunbathing and swimming, then they put the footie on the big screen which I watched from my beach towel while drinking pints of Stella from the beach bar !!!
    Heaven exists !!

8. Left home just before 730 to meet friends at Merthyr Tydfil for a ride north. I can’t make a night out so cut off at before Welshpool and headed home now via A49 south. Sat at Doms Bine Spot, funny bike cafe/outdoor bar just off the A49.

Will be another 300 miles all in added, and given wales roads that’s all day in the saddle!!

Note for anyone doing the mountain road rhyadar to devils falls: about 1/4 of the road is freshly shingled.

• Like Like x 1
  9. A good blast out on monster this morning. Pately bridge, ripon, masham, leyburn, hawes, horton, settle n home. 120 mile round trip, out at 7am and back by dinner..
    20180714_075155.jpg

• Like Like x 2

10. Nice food at Doms quite a nice spot too

11. Had a ride out with Charlie ...

• Like Like x 3
  12. What a bloody fabulous summer we're having:sun::)in the garden and another ride out :blush:..........just watched Pink floyd on sky arts and now for some ice cream:yum

• Like Like x 1
  13. Charlie is cool :cool::upyeah:

14. totally agree..but get him some Ear Muffs:thinkingface:

15. Ear Woofs? :thinkingface:

16. yup:upyeah:

17. Yap:upyeah:

18. Happy birthday Papa Robarano!

Today we have had 5 sets of friends come for the weekend :)

It’s been ace! :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  19. Made flight reservations to go to my son's place in San Francisco for a few days later this week. Also paid for reservations at a wine resort in Italy to attend my daughter's wedding this Fall. Currently taking a break out at our travel trailer. Drove out here today to de-winterize it, check on things in general, and make sure the mice haven't overrun the place. The abundance of mouse "food":skull: left scattered about (in enclosed area underneath) on my last visit seems to have done the trick this season...thank goodness.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Any pics of ya trailer?
    I love a good trailer....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information