1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I'll take a couple when there's daylight.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Exercise? On a Sunday? Wtf?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yesterday we had a great day. We had friends from Thailand, Surrey and the north east come to stay and it’s been fab.

SWMBO arranged the weekend as the UK lot hadn’t been all together since last September but we kept the fact that our Thai visitors were coming a secret. So we arranged to meet at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park near Bretton at 1pm. When they all arrived and we sat down for a drink our friends from Thailand casually strolled in and surprised everyone! It was fantastic!

So we then spent the afternoon strolling around the park in the glorious sunshine being cultured before heading back to ours to have a few drinks before going out to an excellent local fish restaurant that SWMBO had booked. We spent yesterday evening, eating, drinking and laughing like drains! It doesn’t happen often enough because we are scattered around the place but I love it when we all get together like this!

This morning we are all heading out for breakfast at 9am before everyone scatters to the four corners of the UK till the next time.

Here are a few pics from the Sculpture Park. If you’ve never been you should really make the effort to go. :)

66F2AD90-5545-49B5-8C60-DBDB3B3E2050.jpeg 5DAF800D-2CF6-4A66-BA32-6B25900C91EC.jpeg AD111816-976F-4C68-A59A-9F95F05D4928.jpeg AA6DC5DD-EC44-44E6-8FD2-E503E2057E9D.jpeg 4C7E9875-A057-40B7-92B3-50CAC3D9AE7C.jpeg 2B25C223-D5F2-4128-85F6-0D0BE7D59F7F.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  4. Used to work out 5-6 times a week for many years.. don't miss it! Tbh I do miss it alot. I just don't have the motivation these days.
    Liked playing tennis after work also but didn't for a few years. Now due to a busted ankle a while back I may never again...
    Enjoy dude.
    I' m waiting for the wine shop to open and watch TV. . ( it' s motogp so acceptable )

5. Fair dues mate.. I admire that..
    I'm kinda fortunate ( or not!) in that my job is very physical so I'm not in too bad shape but I should do more exercise as the body gets used to the norm...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. What' s funny about that @Exige you weird shaped bastard?
    what' s those bald cats with the wrinkles? That's you that is...

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Weeble :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Wemble's make the best bike riders... have you never noticed that sport bikes are made for midgets? No one gives a shit about you tall scrawny fucks..
    You should trade your collection for a Mutley. ..

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Don' t make me come over there fool...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I’m not in :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Quick everyone, all round to Exige's to raid the bikes. :motorcycleduc: :party: :motorcycleduc: :party: :motorcycleduc: :party:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Your life and mine mirror each other. Mirror is opposite, right? ;)

13. Saw a tapir.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Is that like a merkin?

15. Space cadet

16. I could have a cat flap fitted?

Now go look at the 749 Nero thread I tagged you in dude :rolleyes:

17. I did... I'm upset now...

18. What's a Merkin?

19. Why you upset, couldn't you get your belly through the cat flap you fitted? :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information