1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Will do thanks. I’ve got a feeling he’s going to get spoilt for a few days !

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Collected the rebuilt forks for Carole’s Diavel from the workshop today and just finished refitting them after getting back home at 4 o’clock. No dramas, it all went back together and I had nothing left over in the magnetic tray. Just pushing it around and bouncing the forks I can immediately feel that they are much more compliant. Fingers crossed it won’t take long to find the best compromise for both high and low speed responses the roads of NE Hampshire, West Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire have to offer. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fitted new top end to my Suzuki TC200 barrells were rebored by SEP they also supplied the pistons and rings.
    Bit of running in then it's ready for the Manx can't wait

• Like Like x 1
  4. Today I’ve been finalising a Supply Agreement contract for a Chinese client. Tonight I’m finishing pulling together my docs and hand luggage to go to Italy tomorrow.

Can’t wait :)

• Like Like x 5
  5. I’ve been up on a corporate freebie at the Open-Most agreeable

E7DB0CED-F032-43BF-BAF0-F171978370B8.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. image.jpg
    It’s bloody hot

• Like Like x 3
  7. Chilling on some KTM chairs 20180719_204554.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Picked up my new top case and fitted red top and backrest, waiting for fitting bracket to arrive tomorrow to fit to Multi.
    IMG_2115.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks a bit better than the course I played last night...which was like a desert of no grass

• Like Like x 1
  10. And how did your first round at Carnoustie go Tiger?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. mine went well-7th after day 1

1D47B7FA-11BB-4D92-ABEE-626DC6C0B068.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. More Daley than Tiger....but best I’ve ever been is 22 handicap. Parred the first ;) ended 3 pars and about 2 over my old handicap. Very hilly, further in the more tired I got so bigger the numbers.

Must have enjoyed it: been looking at new clubs online, have agreed to next weds and have a ball and clubs in garden making divots ;)

Got PI TD in jan, need to get in shape and bike fixed for that, but tbh thinking golf crap may be replacing bike crap..

• Like Like x 1
  13. You can do both, here's a set of clubs with a Fat Boy :):upyeah:

Milwaukee-Golf-Caddy-Photo-of-Product-on-a-Harley-1-1200x900.jpg

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  14. Just watched the cat catch a rat half the size of him. Rat didnt stand a chance.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I have good memories of Carnoustie-I won a car there back in 98........

16. The Odyssey two ball putter,that 60 degree Cleveland lob wedge, that titanium head/ carbon shafted shafted 10.5 degree Taylormade driver, the Ping made to measure clubs.. there is. A whole wallet opening experience awaiting you.......

Hilly course?Dewstoke?

17. Went down to Weston bike night on the supermoto withvmy mate on his scrambler cafe racer....he gets no end of nice comments I get hoodies testing mine for security ( I was watching as the alarm Went off)....wtf!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Speed camera van in Banwell tonight?

19. Not that I could see....

20. Welcombe, hotel one on Warwick road.

Looking at Ping G irons.... free custom fit at American Golf ;) And yes, need a decent putter :eek:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information