1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. Been to see my psychologist and I’m learning some new things about myself which is all good and a better way at looking at life’s deals along the way
    Then I met a good friend and we had a late breakfast and coffee

This afternoon I have put me feet up as this heat is wearing me out and had a little snooze well not much choice really as body said uh uh you need sleep o_O

• Like Like x 5
  2. I will try tomorrow:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. They are waiting for them as they are special order, the yellow one
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Nice one. Needs a little TLC in the man cave. Big innit!
    I'm sure you'll love it there.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Looks like a great day out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cool, you got to go Horse riding too :cool::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Clubs are 20yrs old, so if these last another 20yrs I'd say £499 is a great investment. TBH if they help me get to 18, I'd happily pay twice as much!! Super Game Improvers...they better be ;)

8. Whens the warming party?! :upyeah:

9. You're better off spending £150 or so on half a dozen lessons with a good teaching pro. If you don't have a basically sound swing it won't matter how much you spend on the latest all singing dancing equipment.
    Better results for a lot less money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Which is why I didnt spend more ;)

11. Well, its the school holidays. I cant get in my own sitting room for random children strewn round the house (theres a few in the basement, and not my daughter in her room but some other female) - they had a "video night" last night, which started before if got home from work - the fridge is empty and theres no milk. On the plus side theres less traffic out there...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Indeed. Just over an hour to work today

13. Yesterday I got a few jobs done around the house and garden in the morning... Lawns cut, hedge trimmed, driveway gate adjusted, next doors leaves cleared off the drive with leaf blower/vac thingy, kids bedding washed and out on the line. Then I was a bit stumped with what to do as I'd achieved everything I wanted to by 11:30...

Soon came to the decision that whilst Mrs M was out having lunch with her friend I'd go out for a blast on her Monster, had a bloody great ride out across the Lincolnshire Wolds and then in to the bottom end of Lincoln. Popped in to Italia Moto for a cuppa and to get a new set of relays for the Panigale which I hope will cure the intermittent starting issue I have. They fitted the last set they had on stock yesterday morning so will have to wait for them to get some more in and post them out to me :confused:

Had a good look around whilst there though as they have a lot of nice stuff in at the minute. Lovely Foggy Rep & 996 Strada, a very nice 851 & 900 Superlight, 1199 Tricolore, 2 x 1299 FE (one of which is unregistered and one used one)... Then I got to go down in to the workshop to have a good look at the 3 V4 Speciale's which have just been delivered and awaiting prep for their lucky owners. I must admit, they do look bloody lovely in the flesh and it is quite amazing how much weight that paint scheme looses from the overweight look of the standard V4's.

Another fine day ahead here in 'gods county' so we're heading off to the Seaside for the day with the ankle biters, then a meal out with freinds at the Marrowbone and Cleaver tonight. Happy day's!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Indeed. Always the best money I spent when I played.

15. Got sunburnt cycling around Inishmore off the coast of Clare. CC147506-9BFE-4FB4-A7D9-1A8D35923E92.jpeg CC147506-9BFE-4FB4-A7D9-1A8D35923E92.jpeg D7E04B43-994C-4F96-BAC8-FAC4873489BA.jpeg CC147506-9BFE-4FB4-A7D9-1A8D35923E92.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks and yeah, I envisage a concrete floor done in stages and a nice set of hydraulic ramps for tinkering with cars n the bike lol it has bats and barn owls in it so will avoid disrupting them too much

17. Hopefully in 3 months mate, once the Mairie is happy and the Notaire have done their job.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Back Breaking exercise today....sorry i just Love looking at my truck:blush:
    DB:heart_eyes: DSCN4837[1].JPG DSCN4838[1].JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information