1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. We’ve just been to a birthday party/house warming in Leeds. They had a singer/guitarist on in the garden.. And he was pretty good.

2. Been to the local medical centre today showing off a big red rash on my balls.

Thankfully the Doctor had more idea of what it was than the two receptionists

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Been building plantation shutters then took the mv f4 312r for a spin to try reach 312 kmh
    Didn't happen. Too many bellends on the roads

• WTF WTF x 1
  4. Tried to buy an Akropovic can cheap from it's country of origin. Plan didn't work,same price everywhere.:bucktooth:

Drove from Slovenia to Italy, met friends from South Africa, drove back to Slovenia, then to Croatia.
    5-6 hrs down near Split.

Saw lots of bikes. Good windy roads, no British number plates.

Slovenia looked a beautiful place. Gotta come back on a bike and do it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 312 kph? Is that for wimmin during’t war :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Croatian lap dancing bars are the best. Just don't get stuck with the champagne tab at the end of the night

7. Thanks for the advice.

8. Had to go to work for a few hours today, but watched "American Animals" tonight. How did they think they'd get away with that? :thinkingface:

9. dug through the main electric cable coming in to my house whilst digging metre deep holes for my gate posts.
    7 blokes 4 Mercedes sprinters and a mini digger from Sse and four un happy villagers who were unhappy that I had blown their electric.
    Waiting for the bil lol

• Face Palm Face Palm x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Got my newly rebuilt Suzuki T350 engine up and running just got to fit the tank and some bits then it's finished. Im off to the iom tomorrow for 2 weeks will post pics when it's finished

• Like Like x 1
  11. The last six words of your sentence I find very troubling. :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. i have been going crazy ....crazy paving pointing today:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. This morning issued a press release regarding the project we've got in China. This afternoon I've been basking in the compliments and well wishes I've been getting from old and new clients as well as those from members of the trade media. Aka putting my feet up. :)

• Like Like x 7
  14. And i hope a nice Cold beer:upyeah:

15. Tonight :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Been in Belgium testing the new wp cone valve forks for my new ktm dirt scoot! Bit of a jolly really but they are the dogs boll#*<s

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just had a grin on the Smart and now with Air in the tyres a very different bike indeed:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. At least you are still here to tell the tale!! :upyeah::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Dropped my 748 off with Paul @PGP for a service, new tyres, fork seals and an MOT. Collected my rib having had my bodged repair to the tubes fixed properly. Holiday needs paying for on Wednesday so this is going to be one of those expensive weeks......:eek:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information