1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. So far this morning I've found 3 Mars bars, 4 Snickers, 2 Flakes and 6 Double Deckers. I don't think I'm very good as a Bounty hunter.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Off to the IOM for the Manx 10 days free of DIY and shopping

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grass cutting this morning and a broken fence post/toilet value replacement at noon today:upyeah:

4. Living the dream

5. Carbon fibre front mudguard for my shonky zed... @Wayne58

15348477409562579234406872021082.jpg

6. That looks nice Andy, is that carbon dipped or fibre glass carbon effect mate ?? Looks quite convincing mate :upyeah:

7. Nope - its the real thing....skint and wouldnt have ordered it but i got an ebay discount code last week which worked when i put it in so thought what the hell...

8. I couldn't even get a nibble eh !! :D

9. Nah...i know you put cheap shit on yours :) - its a quality thing y'know...!

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mmm, gloss carbon.........:cool::upyeah:

11. Meh - looks better than the stock - just matching the rear hugger....the hose mounts on the original mudguard have rusted and a riveted in...obviously lighter than stock. (Yer still fishing arent you!)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yes mate....:p

13. I've just been reading that 90% of people are poor at maths.

I'm just glad that I'm in the other 20%

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. You fucking beauty....hey - seeing as im abandoning my Silverstone trip we (me and my mate with the RC8R) might hit Loomies for breakfast on Sunday morning (weather depending)...

15. My wife has just said that tonight she wants us have sex on the bonnet of her Honda Civic. I've refused. If I'm going to have sex, it's going to be on my own Accord.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Yes for thirty years now doing my own ThinG:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  17. @El Toro Tin Ron has hacked your account :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Building up to a quick bike ride in due course:heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Today I have made use of some old patio doors, removed the glass and parted the double glazing into single panels and then used them to make a glass roof for a leanto I knocked up this morning.
    DSC_0434.JPG

A bit more to do tomorrow but a good start and finally made use of the glass that's been leaning up for about 12 years.
    Steve

• Like Like x 5
  20. Mostly in the garage today checking over the bikes in preparation for riding up to Rugby tomorrow evening and joining the 2 Wheels for Life ride in to the Day of Champions on Thursday. Oddly found the rubber bladder in my clutch reservoir was fully extended as if it had been sucked in. No matter, fresh fluid and a good bleed through the system and it’s fine. Little more complicated bleeding the Diavel’s rear caliper, removing the end can and back wheel to get at the caliper but all done. The old girl is 7 years old at the end of the month and looking pretty good for it. It’s done 24,000 miles, 16,000 just in the last 2 years and it still puts a smile on Carole’s face every time she takes it out. (please no rude jokes, innuendos or euphemisms, this is my girlfriend). Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information