1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. You have two options, the younger ones are so financially stretched that it is better to buy new with everything already done modern because they won't have any money left after the mortgage and bills to do anything up

Or the new young metro sexual men think a hammer is a west ham fan and don't know jack shit about diy

2. Been lining some wall's with studding in an old cottage to create a bathroom, the wall's run out in the shower area six inch to nothing in two metres. I do get some lovely jobs.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  3. Our agent reckons the current economic uncertainty of the markets isnt having a negative effect on the housing market! We had a lots of viewings with two offers coming in, but unfortunately the time wasters didn't have the financial backing to move forward!
    Once we had the house we really wanted we reduced our asking price further that that recommended by our agent and got a buyer. We didn't want to loose it over ten grand.
    Our buyers are currently in a rental, but their landlord is adamant they remain in their agreement either until it expires mid Nov or they find new tenants to take on the property. Feeling very much like being in the middle of the doldrums right now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I may finally have got through to SWMBO about downsizing (or at least buying a place that is around the same size that we have but is new thereby reducing running costs in the future).

Hurrah!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. huzzah-gif-6.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Time wasters are annoying as fu*k
    I don’t deal with the potential buyers anymore as I have been known to ask people to leave when they start taking selfies and photos of the houses just to put on Facebook and dream.
    My wife and the agents deal with them. I would say over half are dreamers

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Nice job lol

8. Err indoors

9. Booked a holiday for October.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dropped the fairings off for the RSV4 to wrapped, and the front splitter for the transporter as well.

11. Shit, I'm going there too in October

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have just found a photo of myself in the days when I was a boxer.

If you turn it sideways it looks as if I'm standing up

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Had the leaf blower out already this morning as they are starting to fall:(

• Like Like x 1
  14. aim for next door .....

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Dates?

16. Prunes....
    Opps wrong thread. :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. There’s a joke about bowel movements in there somewhere... @wroughtironron will find one ;)

#47397 bradders, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. I shit you knot? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. 1-8th :(:(:(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information